George inspires Celtic to easy win
League cup BSCFC Athletic U12 0 Royston Celtic U12 Whites 9 Royston Celtic under-12s ran riot against their BSCFC counterparts on Sunday in difficult conditions due to the wet weather. Celtic were fast out of the traps and went ahead early on when grea
BSCFC Athletic U12 0 Royston Celtic U12 Whites 9
Royston Celtic under-12s ran riot against their BSCFC counterparts on Sunday in difficult conditions due to the wet weather.
Celtic were fast out of the traps and went ahead early on when great passing between Richard Jonas and Eamon Henderson set up James Rushton, who rifled home.
You may also want to watch:
Rhys Westbury's industry was rewarded with a goal while Lorcan George had the game of his life by netting a brace.
Callum Pinner scored a scorching 30-yard effort early in the second half before Justin Leavers got in on the act.
- 1 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 2 Students' work featured in online art exhibition
- 3 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 4 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 5 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 6 Eight picture-perfect picnic spots across East Anglia
- 7 Bassingbourn reverse trend of losses at Helions Bumpstead with fine win
- 8 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 9 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 10 Royston arson: Police renew appeal after flats fire
Tom McGlynn impressed throughout the game at right back while Jonas' wing play was too hot to handle for Athletic.
Henderson then got a goal himself via a deflection before George got his second.
Bailey rounded off an excellent team performance with a goal and everyone could be proud of their display.
Ben Webb put in his normal hardworking shift while Jack Mills marshalled the defence admirably.
Joseph Ryding also impressed when coming on as a substitute.
Team: R Ponting, R Westbury, J Mills, C Pinner, J Leavers, E Henderson, L George, R Jonas, G Bailey, B Webb, J Rushton, T McGlynn, J Ryding.