Free table tennis sessions on offer
- Credit: Archant
NORTH Herts Table Tennis Association are running free sessions at Royston Table Tennis Club for 14-25-year-olds.
The aim is to encourage young people to try the sport and give them the chance to be active.
Sessions will be held at The Coombes Community Centre, Burns Road, Royston on Mondays from 7pm-9pm on April 22, 29 and May 6 and 13.
To reserve your free place email email@example.com stating your name and age.
Places are limited so they are on a first come first served basis.
Download and print the Sportivate Registration Form from www.roystonttc.com or www.northhertstabletennis.org.uk and bring the completed and signed form with you.
If you are U18 it must also be signed by a parent or guardian.
- 1 Herts sex offender assaulted victim while she slept
- 2 Tractors take to the streets to raise money for hospital
- 3 Royston judoka Reid relishing Commonwealth Games chance
- 4 Royston Town Council declares climate emergency
- 5 Royston Museum finally reopens following two-year closure
- 6 'Hooded thieves' stole three vehicles
- 7 Bassingbourn Village College students win Pitch for the Prize competition
- 8 Citizens Advice: Your rights should anything get lost or delayed in the post
- 9 Former company boss fined after illegal waste dumped at quarry
- 10 Plans for second multi-storey car park at Stevenage's Lister Hospital to help 'better meet demand'
Forms will be available on the night, but must still be signed.
If required, coaching will be provided to help you get started.
There is no commitment to onward participation in table tennis, but after the course is completed the club would like you to consider to continue playing table tennis either for leisure or competitively in a league.
Club representatives will advise you the best options available to you based on your potential and your preferences.