Free table tennis sessions on offer
- Credit: Archant
NORTH Herts Table Tennis Association are running free sessions at Royston Table Tennis Club for 14-25-year-olds.
The aim is to encourage young people to try the sport and give them the chance to be active.
Sessions will be held at The Coombes Community Centre, Burns Road, Royston on Mondays from 7pm-9pm on April 22, 29 and May 6 and 13.
To reserve your free place email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name and age.
Places are limited so they are on a first come first served basis.
You may also want to watch:
Download and print the Sportivate Registration Form from www.roystonttc.com or www.northhertstabletennis.org.uk and bring the completed and signed form with you.
If you are U18 it must also be signed by a parent or guardian.
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 3 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 4 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 5 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 6 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 7 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 8 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 9 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 10 Strictly Come Dancing champion to Dial M for Murder in Cambridge
Forms will be available on the night, but must still be signed.
If required, coaching will be provided to help you get started.
There is no commitment to onward participation in table tennis, but after the course is completed the club would like you to consider to continue playing table tennis either for leisure or competitively in a league.
Club representatives will advise you the best options available to you based on your potential and your preferences.