Free table tennis sessions on offer
- Credit: Archant
NORTH Herts Table Tennis Association are running free sessions at Royston Table Tennis Club for 14-25-year-olds.
The aim is to encourage young people to try the sport and give them the chance to be active.
Sessions will be held at The Coombes Community Centre, Burns Road, Royston on Mondays from 7pm-9pm on April 22, 29 and May 6 and 13.
To reserve your free place email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name and age.
Places are limited so they are on a first come first served basis.
You may also want to watch:
Download and print the Sportivate Registration Form from www.roystonttc.com or www.northhertstabletennis.org.uk and bring the completed and signed form with you.
If you are U18 it must also be signed by a parent or guardian.
- 1 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 2 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 3 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 4 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 5 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 6 Eight picture-perfect picnic spots across East Anglia
- 7 Students' work featured in online art exhibition
- 8 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 9 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
Forms will be available on the night, but must still be signed.
If required, coaching will be provided to help you get started.
There is no commitment to onward participation in table tennis, but after the course is completed the club would like you to consider to continue playing table tennis either for leisure or competitively in a league.
Club representatives will advise you the best options available to you based on your potential and your preferences.