Former Crows star earns trial at QPR
Craig Hammond to have week-long trial at Championship leaders
FORMER Crows hitman Craig Hammond has earned a week-long trial at Championship leaders QPR.
Hammond, 23, has notched 22 goals for Zamaretto Premier Division side Cambridge City so far this season and scouts from the London club have been suitably impressed with his form in recent matches.
As well as training with Neil Warnock’s side, he will also feature in a reserve team fixture.
Hammond will be determined to grab the opportunity with both hands after struggling to make an impact at Conference side Histon following his move from Royston Town in 2009.
You may also want to watch:
However, his form for the Lilywhites this season has been excellent and his manager Gary Roberts believes he has made great strides in recent months and fully deserves this opportunity.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 In pictures: The Battle of Britain Air Show 2021 at IWM Duxford
- 3 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 4 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 5 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 6 This Hound could run and and run... Sherlock Holmes play was 'a fun evening'
- 7 22-year-old sentenced for criminal damage in Melbourn
- 8 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 9 Co-operation 'vital' in A505 Royston to Granta Park scheme
- 10 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes