Food for thought as U’s announce new menu
United sign deal with new catering firm
FRESHLY cooked burgers, hot dogs, and bacon rolls are back on the menu at the Abbey Stadium.
Cambridge United have agreed a deal which will see local firm JB Catering providing hot food for the club’s tea bars next season.
The firm boasts contracts with Wembley and Twickenham Stadiums, and are promising a return to the standard of grub which saw United win a host of awards for it’s bacon rolls in past seasons.
Owner of JB Catering, James Birtch, said: “We can’t wait for the new season to get underway and are confident the U’s fans will really enjoy what we have to serve up”
You may also want to watch:
Robert Smith, United’s general manager, added: “We want our supporters to have the confidence to come along to matches and receive a quality of food which they can enjoy and enhance their match day experience.
“The deal is also good news for the club on a financial level. Every decision we now take we do so with the interests of our supporters and financial security of the Club in mind,” he said.
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 3 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 4 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 5 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 6 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 7 Hertfordshire's adult social care workers honoured at award ceremony
- 8 Herts libraries service could be transferred to public service mutual
- 9 Help on offer for residents as Universal Credit cut looms
- 10 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe