Five-star Panthers defeat the Knights
Melbourn Dynamos Panthers 5 Baldock Knights 2 Under-nines BALDOCK began the game off with an early goal but they also scored an own goal to allow the Panthers to level things. Baldock again took the lead before Charlie Barnes retaliated with a stunning go
Melbourn Dynamos Panthers 5 Baldock Knights 2
BALDOCK began the game off with an early goal but they also scored an own goal to allow the Panthers to level things.
Baldock again took the lead before Charlie Barnes retaliated with a stunning goal to make things even at the break.
Barnes scored again to give his side the lead in the second half as Zac Hart and William Browning worked tirelessly in moving the ball forward and although Baldock continued to attack Melbourn dominated the second half with Joe Powley scoring the fourth goal.
Ethan Chesham held his ground in goal preventing Baldock from scoring again and after some great passes down the pitch from the team Powley scored for the Panthers to finish the game off.
- 1 New cops truck catches out law-breaking drivers in successful week
- 2 Man sentenced for handling stolen goods - including designer watch, clothes and laptop
- 3 Drug dealer jailed after being found with heroin and crack cocaine
- 4 Goalkeeper with incurable brain tumour overwhelmed by fundraiser response
- 5 Ian Stewart 'appeared odd' at wife Diane's funeral, court hears
- 6 Cyclist in hospital with life-threatening injuries after crash
- 7 Bank cards, electrical items and jewellery stolen in burglary
- 8 Jail for fraudulent accountant who tried to steal £200k of employer’s money
- 9 Face coverings no longer mandatory indoors as England returns to Plan A
- 10 Ian Stewart murder trial: Diane 'suffered lack of oxygen for up to an hour'
MDFC Tigers 0 Baldock Lancers 3
BALDOCK kicked off this second match with an early goal.
Stuart Dingwell and Harry Weber kept up a strong line of defence for the first half, not allowing any more goals in.
The Tigers continued to attack but didn't manage to equalise the score.
Baldock dominated the second half as they took control of the ball and scored twice more.