Five-star Panthers defeat the Knights
Melbourn Dynamos Panthers 5 Baldock Knights 2 Under-nines BALDOCK began the game off with an early goal but they also scored an own goal to allow the Panthers to level things. Baldock again took the lead before Charlie Barnes retaliated with a stunning go
Melbourn Dynamos Panthers 5 Baldock Knights 2
BALDOCK began the game off with an early goal but they also scored an own goal to allow the Panthers to level things.
Baldock again took the lead before Charlie Barnes retaliated with a stunning goal to make things even at the break.
You may also want to watch:
Barnes scored again to give his side the lead in the second half as Zac Hart and William Browning worked tirelessly in moving the ball forward and although Baldock continued to attack Melbourn dominated the second half with Joe Powley scoring the fourth goal.
Ethan Chesham held his ground in goal preventing Baldock from scoring again and after some great passes down the pitch from the team Powley scored for the Panthers to finish the game off.
- 1 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 2 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 3 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 4 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 5 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 6 Students' work featured in online art exhibition
- 7 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 8 Royal Ascot: ones to watch on final day
- 9 Eight picture-perfect picnic spots across East Anglia
- 10 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
MDFC Tigers 0 Baldock Lancers 3
BALDOCK kicked off this second match with an early goal.
Stuart Dingwell and Harry Weber kept up a strong line of defence for the first half, not allowing any more goals in.
The Tigers continued to attack but didn't manage to equalise the score.
Baldock dominated the second half as they took control of the ball and scored twice more.