Royston Town back at home after draw for the FA Cup second qualifying round
- Credit: PA
Royston Town have been handed a third home game in a row after the draw for the second qualifying round of the FA Cup was made.
The Crows will play Stamford on October 3 at Garden Walk, following home victories over Newmarket Town and Wroxham.
The Daniels are again opposition from a division lower than the home side with the Northern Premier League Division One South East their home.
They reached this stage courtesy of victory over Diss Town in the Preliminary Round and AFC Sudbury in the last one, both by the same 4-0 score.
Stamford reached the first round proper in the 2016-2017 season, losing 3-0 at Hartlepool United.
You may also want to watch:
Royston’s best run in the competition came last year when they made the fourth qualifying round before losing 3-1 at home to Maldon & Tiptree.
- 1 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 2 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 3 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 4 Ski trip interest 'peaks' at Melbourn Village College
- 5 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 6 Royston arson: Police renew appeal after flats fire
- 7 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 8 Have you visited the Orwell Clunch Pit? New sign tells of unique site's significance
- 9 Raise the roof! Church lead replaced two years on from theft
- 10 How do North East Herts and South Cambs fare in the latest boundary review proposals?