Easy win for Great Chishill
Great Chishill (103-2) beat Littleport (101 all out) by eight wickets Great Chishill I cruised to an eight-wicket victory against Littleport Town I in the Cheffins CCA Senior League Division Three. Terry Manning took 3-31 and debutant Chris Allen 2-21 as
Great Chishill (103-2) beat Littleport (101 all out) by eight wickets
Great Chishill I cruised to an eight-wicket victory against Littleport Town I in the Cheffins CCA Senior League Division Three.
Terry Manning took 3-31 and debutant Chris Allen 2-21 as the visitors were bundled out for just 101 in 39.1 overs.
Harry Picton-Turbervill ensured there were no alarms as he hit a polished 47. Skipper Angus Gent completed the job with an unbeaten 31. In Sunday's Twenty20 match, Great Chishill suffered a narrow defeat at the hands of a talented Sawston II side.
You may also want to watch:
Chishill batted first and probably finished just short of a challenging total at 132-8, with Simon Marks compiling 36no.
Marks then took up the fight with the ball to take 3-26.
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 3 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 4 This Hound could run and and run... Sherlock Holmes play was 'a fun evening'
- 5 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 6 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 7 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 8 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 9 Hertfordshire's adult social care workers honoured at award ceremony
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
However, Bradford's mighty innings of 67 was enough to see his team into the finals day despite Sam Stoop coming back to flatten his stumps in the penultimate over.