Dynamos produce mixed results against Buntingford
Melbourn Dynamos under-eights 2 Buntingford under-eights 0 BUNTINGFORD S first game away to Melbourn saw them punished by two late goals which, if anything, didn t reflect the performance the youngsters had given. Some great goalkeeping from Charlie McKen
Melbourn Dynamos under-eights 2 Buntingford under-eights 0
BUNTINGFORD'S first game away to Melbourn saw them punished by two late goals which, if anything, didn't reflect the performance the youngsters had given.
Some great goalkeeping from Charlie McKenzie, including a penalty save, plus some very good all round play from Jack Saggers kept Buntingford in it, but their opponents scored in the last five minutes when it was too late for Buntingford to come back.
Melbourn Dynamoes under-eights 0 Buntingford under-eights 1
You may also want to watch:
IN the second game between Buntingford and Melbourn the Cougars started well with man-of-the-match Harry Welsh nearly scoring early on.
Some great defending from Liam McCarthy kept Melbourn from scoring then running onto a great through ball from Joe Flack Jack Saggers slotted home the winner.
- 1 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 2 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 3 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 4 Cambs and Essex academy trust wins prestigious award
- 5 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 6 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 7 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 8 Hospitality Action Day: Some of your favourite local pubs, restaurants and cafés
- 9 Village school's annual fayre is a big hit
- 10 Wellbeing gardens opened at Lister in memory of much-loved colleague Marilyn