Dynamos produce mixed results against Buntingford
Melbourn Dynamos under-eights 2 Buntingford under-eights 0 BUNTINGFORD S first game away to Melbourn saw them punished by two late goals which, if anything, didn t reflect the performance the youngsters had given. Some great goalkeeping from Charlie McKen
Melbourn Dynamos under-eights 2 Buntingford under-eights 0
BUNTINGFORD'S first game away to Melbourn saw them punished by two late goals which, if anything, didn't reflect the performance the youngsters had given.
Some great goalkeeping from Charlie McKenzie, including a penalty save, plus some very good all round play from Jack Saggers kept Buntingford in it, but their opponents scored in the last five minutes when it was too late for Buntingford to come back.
Melbourn Dynamoes under-eights 0 Buntingford under-eights 1
IN the second game between Buntingford and Melbourn the Cougars started well with man-of-the-match Harry Welsh nearly scoring early on.
Some great defending from Liam McCarthy kept Melbourn from scoring then running onto a great through ball from Joe Flack Jack Saggers slotted home the winner.
- 1 Former nurse at Stevenage's Lister Hospital struck off
- 2 Ian Stewart murder trial: Diane 'suffered lack of oxygen for up to an hour'
- 3 Hundreds in Herts fined for breaking lockdown rules
- 4 Meldreth mental health cancer support charity appoints first patron
- 5 Stewart 'wasn't distressed and calmly answered questions' at scene of wife's death, paramedic tells court
- 6 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 7 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 8 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 9 Hero dog sniffs out cash for charity with golf ball mission
- 10 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages