Dynamos produce mixed results against Buntingford
Melbourn Dynamos under-eights 2 Buntingford under-eights 0 BUNTINGFORD S first game away to Melbourn saw them punished by two late goals which, if anything, didn t reflect the performance the youngsters had given. Some great goalkeeping from Charlie McKen
Melbourn Dynamos under-eights 2 Buntingford under-eights 0
BUNTINGFORD'S first game away to Melbourn saw them punished by two late goals which, if anything, didn't reflect the performance the youngsters had given.
Some great goalkeeping from Charlie McKenzie, including a penalty save, plus some very good all round play from Jack Saggers kept Buntingford in it, but their opponents scored in the last five minutes when it was too late for Buntingford to come back.
Melbourn Dynamoes under-eights 0 Buntingford under-eights 1
You may also want to watch:
IN the second game between Buntingford and Melbourn the Cougars started well with man-of-the-match Harry Welsh nearly scoring early on.
Some great defending from Liam McCarthy kept Melbourn from scoring then running onto a great through ball from Joe Flack Jack Saggers slotted home the winner.
- 1 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 2 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 3 Royston Kite Festival decision 'under review' as lockdown extended
- 4 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 5 Agricultural expert 'over the moon' with MBE
- 6 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 7 Bassingbourn reverse trend of losses at Helions Bumpstead with fine win
- 8 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 9 Could you help preserve ponds in Reed?
- 10 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote