Dynamic Dynamos too good for Potton
Melbourn Dynamos Panthers 4 Potton Colts 0 Under 11s Division 3 POTTON were the latest side to be punished by George Storey as he completed a hat-trick for the fourth week running at a blustery Shepreth on Sunday. In fact it was Potton who started the bri
Melbourn Dynamos Panthers 4 Potton Colts 0
Under 11s Division 3
POTTON were the latest side to be punished by George Storey as he completed a hat-trick for the fourth week running at a blustery Shepreth on Sunday.
In fact it was Potton who started the brighter as the Panthers took time to settle but the hard working Joe Greeman and Robbie Dingwell at the centre of the Panthers midfield were soon into their stride and began to win the 50-50 challenges.
You may also want to watch:
It was Dingwell who then set up Storey's first goal on 14 minutes with an inch perfect cross after a run down the right, and Storey put his side further ahead nine minutes later when he finished off a Josh Hutton through ball.
The second half was a scrappy affair as the conditions affected both sides, but Melbourn increased their lead when Storey pounced on a weak pass back, and Luke Eades finished off the scoring when he intercepted a Potton goal kick to make it 4-0 with a lovely curling shot.
- 1 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 2 14 Spitfires to take to the skies at IWM Duxford's 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 3 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 4 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 5 Historic Mayflower train makes its way through Royston and Meldreth
- 6 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 7 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 8 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 9 Co-operation 'vital' in A505 Royston to Granta Park scheme
- 10 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
It was another good performance from Melbourn who, in difficult conditions, were able to maintain their 100 per cent record with eight games gone.