Duxford opens doors to top racers
DUXFORD Imperial War Museum opened its doors last week to three of the UK s top motorbike racers. British Supersport Champion Cal Crutchlow was joined by fellow racers, Karl Harris and Michael Rutter to sign books and meet visitors at the product launch
DUXFORD Imperial War Museum opened its doors last week to three of the UK's top motorbike racers.
British Supersport Champion Cal Crutchlow was joined by fellow racers, Karl Harris and Michael Rutter to sign books and meet visitors at the product launch for clothing and accessory company, Feridax.
A spokeswoman from Duxford said: "It's great that they have come to visit Duxford. It's a fabulous opportunity for the public to meet, who can only be described as the gods of motorcycling and look at some of the best equipment in the country."
Cal Crutchlow, who is the rising star of Superbikes said: "We gave advice on equipment and offered our expertise to the public. We told them what they should be buying and how to be safe on the back of a motorcycle.
You may also want to watch:
"It's a great idea, especially as they got advice off the Feridax people and ourselves and all their questions and queries were answered."
The Suzuki rider added: "Duxford is a great place and it's very impressive. It's the first time that I have been here, but my Dad who fly's planes knows all about it, and hopefully we can come back again.
- 1 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 2 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 3 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 4 Students' work featured in online art exhibition
- 5 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 6 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 7 Royal Ascot: ones to watch on final day
- 8 Comedy festival IS going ahead - with Covid-safe measures in place
- 9 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 10 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire