Double win for the Cougars
Buntingford Cougars v Stevenage Borough Lions Under-10s THE Blues and Whites teams played away to Stevenage Borough Lions and provided two very entertaining matches. In the first game the Blues dominated the match with some excellent play and passing and
Buntingford Cougars v Stevenage Borough Lions
THE Blues and Whites teams played away to Stevenage Borough Lions and provided two very entertaining matches.
In the first game the Blues dominated the match with some excellent play and passing and went close to scoring a number of times before Joe Babbage sunk the ball into the Stevenage goal.
You may also want to watch:
Babbage's second goal came from a great lob over the Stevenage defenders by Matthew Adams while Paris Caldicott Stephens and Frank Bown both came close to scoring and had the crowd gasping at their near shots.
Sid Arnold also had a great game and fed the strikers well.
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 3 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 4 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 5 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 6 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 7 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 Girl power and horse power prove a winning combination for Meldreth racing driver Lizzy
- 10 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange
Joe Babbage scored a further two excellent goals to make a 4-0 win to Cougars.
The second game saw Stevenage take the early lead before Matthew Inman equalised for Cougars and a goal from Kye Blows took them into the lead.
A second goal from Matthew Inman secured the Cougars a win although Stevenage did get a further goal to make the final score 3-2.
Muddy and boggy conditions made the games hard for the teams and they all played well.