Devon Cox starred as Buntingford put up a brave fight in the Hartham Bowl Gala at Hailey on Saturday. Devon was Buntingford s only individual winner - coming first in the under-15 freestyle - as her side finished fifth. She also helped the under-15 girls
Devon Cox starred as Buntingford put up a brave fight in the Hartham Bowl Gala at Hailey on Saturday.
Devon was Buntingford's only individual winner - coming first in the under-15 freestyle - as her side finished fifth.
She also helped the under-15 girls win medley and freestyle relays.
Sophie Robinson, Becky Diack and Millie Farmer finished second in individual backstroke and butterfly races.
You may also want to watch:
Farmer also helped the under-13 girls claim runner-up spots in medley and freestyle relays.
The under-15 boys came second in their medley relay - and 12 swimmers recorded personal best times.
- 1 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 2 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 3 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 4 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 5 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 6 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 7 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 8 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 9 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 10 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
Royston coach Tricia Dear says record numbers could race in the club's annual championships at Royston leisure centre on Sunday. Dear hopes that all of the club's 100-plus members will compete.