Cycle Club Ashwell’s veteran star Field takes double triumph
- Credit: Archant
Jackie Field continued her dominance in the veteran women’s category claiming another first place at the Redgrave CX Eastern Cyclo-Cross League event.
Iestyn Hill and Ethan Storti took second and third place respectively in the U10s category.
Field repeated that winning feat the very next day at the Push Sport CX in Southwold.
Sam Quiggin and Mark Lightfoot also finished with wins in the U10 and U12 categories respectively.
Selected Redgrave results - U12: Joe Hadsley sixth. Youth: Noah Field fourth; Adam Lightfoot sixth (third U14); Felix Field 13th; Sam Daniels 21st; Thomas Ayres 31st. V50/Women: Jackie Field 16th (first woman vet); Stuart Field 17th; Daniel Doncaster 18th; Pete Daniels 24th.
You may also want to watch:
Selected Push Sport CX results: U10: Sam Quiggin first. U12: Mark Lightfoot first. U14 Girl: Harley Pell second. U14: Adam Lightfoot second; Felix Field fourth; Thomas Ayres 11th. Women: Jackie Field 1st. Vet 50: Stuart Field 11th; Daniel Doncaster 15th. Vet 40: Mark Wyer 33rd; Richard Lawrence 45th; Shelton Pell 50th. Juniors: Travis Pell 16th.
- 1 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 2 Students' work featured in online art exhibition
- 3 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 4 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 5 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 6 Eight picture-perfect picnic spots across East Anglia
- 7 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 8 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 9 Comedy festival IS going ahead - with Covid-safe measures in place
- 10 Royston Kite Festival decision 'under review' as lockdown extended