Crows unbeaten run ends
Kentish Town 1 Royston Town 0ROYSTON Town s 17-game unbeaten run came to an end last night - losing to promotion rivals Kentish Town. In a tight game David Dawson s strike proved the difference as The Crows battled until the end for what proved to be an elusive equaliser. Missing l
ROYSTON Town's 17-game unbeaten run came to an end last night - losing to promotion rivals Kentish Town.
In a tight game David Dawson's strike proved the difference as The Crows battled until the end for what proved to be an elusive equaliser.
Missing leading scorer, Craig Hammond through injury, it was manager Paul Attfield's first defeat since he joined the club in November and only the third time in 20 games that they failed to score.
The defeat moved Royston down to third in the South Midlands Division One table, with Kentish Town leapfrogging Haringey Borough to move top.
You may also want to watch:
However, if results go The Crows' way on Saturday, they could well return to the top of the table with a win over mid table Brache Sparta.
Kentish Town entertain Amersham Town, while Haringey Borough travel to Harpenden.
- 1 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 2 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 3 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 4 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 5 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 6 Students' work featured in online art exhibition
- 7 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 8 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 9 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 10 Eight picture-perfect picnic spots across East Anglia