Crows unbeaten run ends
Kentish Town 1 Royston Town 0ROYSTON Town s 17-game unbeaten run came to an end last night - losing to promotion rivals Kentish Town. In a tight game David Dawson s strike proved the difference as The Crows battled until the end for what proved to be an elusive equaliser. Missing l
ROYSTON Town's 17-game unbeaten run came to an end last night - losing to promotion rivals Kentish Town.
In a tight game David Dawson's strike proved the difference as The Crows battled until the end for what proved to be an elusive equaliser.
Missing leading scorer, Craig Hammond through injury, it was manager Paul Attfield's first defeat since he joined the club in November and only the third time in 20 games that they failed to score.
The defeat moved Royston down to third in the South Midlands Division One table, with Kentish Town leapfrogging Haringey Borough to move top.
You may also want to watch:
However, if results go The Crows' way on Saturday, they could well return to the top of the table with a win over mid table Brache Sparta.
Kentish Town entertain Amersham Town, while Haringey Borough travel to Harpenden.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 3 In pictures: The Battle of Britain Air Show 2021 at IWM Duxford
- 4 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 5 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 6 22-year-old sentenced for criminal damage in Melbourn
- 7 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 8 Co-operation 'vital' in A505 Royston to Granta Park scheme
- 9 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 10 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims