Crows unbeaten run ends
Kentish Town 1 Royston Town 0ROYSTON Town s 17-game unbeaten run came to an end last night - losing to promotion rivals Kentish Town. In a tight game David Dawson s strike proved the difference as The Crows battled until the end for what proved to be an elusive equaliser. Missing l
ROYSTON Town's 17-game unbeaten run came to an end last night - losing to promotion rivals Kentish Town.
In a tight game David Dawson's strike proved the difference as The Crows battled until the end for what proved to be an elusive equaliser.
Missing leading scorer, Craig Hammond through injury, it was manager Paul Attfield's first defeat since he joined the club in November and only the third time in 20 games that they failed to score.
The defeat moved Royston down to third in the South Midlands Division One table, with Kentish Town leapfrogging Haringey Borough to move top.
However, if results go The Crows' way on Saturday, they could well return to the top of the table with a win over mid table Brache Sparta.
Kentish Town entertain Amersham Town, while Haringey Borough travel to Harpenden.
- 1 Trial begins for killer accused of murdering wife
- 2 Women trapped in vehicle after A10 crash
- 3 8,000 homes plan criticised over ‘hidden green belt destruction’
- 4 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 5 'Simply amazing' - dad's life saved by air ambulance after mystery seizure
- 6 Two North Herts councillors sent council tax summons
- 7 EastEnders' Adam Woodyatt and Laurie Brett reunited on stage in Looking Good Dead at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 8 Fire crews tackle M11 car blaze
- 9 Town's biggest employer pays tribute to late F John Smith's 'vision and commitment'
- 10 Partygate is a kick in the teeth for South Cambs residents, says Lib Dem candidate