Crows travel to Hadley
Attfield’s men looking for fourth straight league win
Royston Town make the trip down the A1 this evening to face Hadley in a rearranged league fixture.
The original match was abandoned at half time back in August due to a waterlogged pitch but hopefully the turf at Potters Bar FC should hold out for the full 90 minutes tonight.
The match kicks off at 7.45pm and the address is:
Parkfield Stadium, Watkins Rise, Potters Bar, Herts EN6 1QB.
You may also want to watch:
See www.royston-crow.co.uk tomorrow for match report and reaction as well as Thursday’s print edition.
- 1 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 2 Co-operation 'vital' in A505 Royston to Granta Park scheme
- 3 Safety concerns continue in final days of travel hub consultation
- 4 Village school's annual fayre is a big hit
- 5 Margaret House residential home celebrates 50th anniversary milestone
- 6 Exploring the medieval graffiti of North Herts' historic churches
- 7 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 8 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 9 Historic Mayflower train makes its way through Royston and Meldreth
- 10 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside