Crows make four new signings
Martin Standen, Liam McDevitt and Russell Bull all return, along with Sam Spencer
ROYSTON manager Paul Attfield stated last week of his desire to strengthen his squad in the very near future and that has been achieved with four new signings last week.
Firstly, Martin Standen who was released by the club just two weeks ago has mutually agreed a return to the club on non-contractual terms and was on the bench against Aveley on Saturday.
Striker Russell Bull, formerly a Crows player in the 2009/10 season when he scored 17 goals in 25 appearances, but most recently of Barton Rovers last season, has put pen to paper.
Another former Crows player, central defender Liam McDevitt has transferred to the club from Barton Rovers. McDevitt, formerly of Stevenage and Hitchin Town made 17 appearances for The Crows in the 2010/11 season.
You may also want to watch:
Finally, 22-year-old Sam Spencer will bolster midfield options having been highly recommended after also playing at Barton Rovers last season and just returning to the UK having been abroad over the summer.
- 1 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 2 14 Spitfires to take to the skies at IWM Duxford's 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 3 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 4 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 5 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 6 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 7 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 8 Margaret House residential home celebrates 50th anniversary milestone
- 9 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 10 Wellbeing gardens opened at Lister in memory of much-loved colleague Marilyn