Crows make four new signings
Martin Standen, Liam McDevitt and Russell Bull all return, along with Sam Spencer
ROYSTON manager Paul Attfield stated last week of his desire to strengthen his squad in the very near future and that has been achieved with four new signings last week.
Firstly, Martin Standen who was released by the club just two weeks ago has mutually agreed a return to the club on non-contractual terms and was on the bench against Aveley on Saturday.
Striker Russell Bull, formerly a Crows player in the 2009/10 season when he scored 17 goals in 25 appearances, but most recently of Barton Rovers last season, has put pen to paper.
Another former Crows player, central defender Liam McDevitt has transferred to the club from Barton Rovers. McDevitt, formerly of Stevenage and Hitchin Town made 17 appearances for The Crows in the 2010/11 season.
Finally, 22-year-old Sam Spencer will bolster midfield options having been highly recommended after also playing at Barton Rovers last season and just returning to the UK having been abroad over the summer.
- 1 Trial begins for killer accused of murdering wife
- 2 Time-lapse video: Nightingale surge hub build at Lister Hospital
- 3 Women trapped in vehicle after A10 crash
- 4 Downing Street and its South Cambs connections
- 5 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 6 8,000 homes plan criticised over ‘hidden green belt destruction’
- 7 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 8 Imperial War Museums launches first ever IWM Live event at Duxford this year
- 9 Cancer nurse's warning over drop in cervical screening
- 10 'Simply amazing' - dad's life saved by air ambulance after mystery seizure