Crows make four new signings
Martin Standen, Liam McDevitt and Russell Bull all return, along with Sam Spencer
ROYSTON manager Paul Attfield stated last week of his desire to strengthen his squad in the very near future and that has been achieved with four new signings last week.
Firstly, Martin Standen who was released by the club just two weeks ago has mutually agreed a return to the club on non-contractual terms and was on the bench against Aveley on Saturday.
Striker Russell Bull, formerly a Crows player in the 2009/10 season when he scored 17 goals in 25 appearances, but most recently of Barton Rovers last season, has put pen to paper.
Another former Crows player, central defender Liam McDevitt has transferred to the club from Barton Rovers. McDevitt, formerly of Stevenage and Hitchin Town made 17 appearances for The Crows in the 2010/11 season.
You may also want to watch:
Finally, 22-year-old Sam Spencer will bolster midfield options having been highly recommended after also playing at Barton Rovers last season and just returning to the UK having been abroad over the summer.
- 1 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 2 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 3 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 4 Students' work featured in online art exhibition
- 5 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 6 Royal Ascot: ones to watch on final day
- 7 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 8 Comedy festival IS going ahead - with Covid-safe measures in place
- 9 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 10 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire