Crows handed home FA Youth Cup fifth-round tie if they can beat Arsenal
- Credit: Archant
If Royston Town can continue their FA Youth Cup heroics by beating Arsenal in the fourth round on Wednesday January 21, they face a home tie against either League One Crewe Alexandra or Championship Bolton Wanderers in the next round.
The draw was made at Wembley Stadium on Friday morning (January 9).
Royston have the tantalising opportunity to knock out the Premier League giants and current FA Cup holders when the two sides clash at Boreham Wood FC.
The Crows have already made history by reaching the final 32 by beating Oxford City in the previous round and are now the stand-alone non-league team left in the competition.
Fifth round ties must be played by Saturday 31 January 2015.
The Fifth Round Proper draw
Arsenal or Royston Town v Crewe Alexandra or Bolton Wanderers
- 1 Firefighters tackle large blaze in field in Guilden Morden
- 2 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
- 3 Herts' 'league of extraordinary farmers' come together to fight field fires
- 4 Author AJ Campbell to publish fourth novel
- 5 Melbourn's Dan Goodfellow hails 'extra-special' Commonwealth gold
- 6 9 things to do on a day trip to Hitchin, Hertfordshire
- 7 Residents concerned 140 homes plan could cause 'ecological catastrophe'
- 8 Royston Kite Festival expected to attract thousands
- 9 Johnson Matthey to build £80 million 'gigafactory' in Royston
- 10 Double murderer Ian Stewart has whole life order reduced
West Bromwich Albion or Nottingham Forest v Burnley or Cardiff City
Liverpool or Derby County v Blackpool or Birmingham City
Everton or Southampton v Leicester City or Chesterfield
Chelsea or Huddersfield Town v Swansea City or Doncaster Rovers
Sunderland or Ipswich Town v Newcastle United
Tottenham Hotspur or Wolverhampton Wanderers v Manchester United or Hull City
Manchester City or Coventry City v Mansfield Town or Stoke City.