Crows handed home FA Youth Cup fifth-round tie if they can beat Arsenal
- Credit: Archant
If Royston Town can continue their FA Youth Cup heroics by beating Arsenal in the fourth round on Wednesday January 21, they face a home tie against either League One Crewe Alexandra or Championship Bolton Wanderers in the next round.
The draw was made at Wembley Stadium on Friday morning (January 9).
Royston have the tantalising opportunity to knock out the Premier League giants and current FA Cup holders when the two sides clash at Boreham Wood FC.
The Crows have already made history by reaching the final 32 by beating Oxford City in the previous round and are now the stand-alone non-league team left in the competition.
Fifth round ties must be played by Saturday 31 January 2015.
You may also want to watch:
The Fifth Round Proper draw
Arsenal or Royston Town v Crewe Alexandra or Bolton Wanderers
- 1 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 2 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 3 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 4 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 5 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 6 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 7 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 8 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 9 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 10 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
West Bromwich Albion or Nottingham Forest v Burnley or Cardiff City
Liverpool or Derby County v Blackpool or Birmingham City
Everton or Southampton v Leicester City or Chesterfield
Chelsea or Huddersfield Town v Swansea City or Doncaster Rovers
Sunderland or Ipswich Town v Newcastle United
Tottenham Hotspur or Wolverhampton Wanderers v Manchester United or Hull City
Manchester City or Coventry City v Mansfield Town or Stoke City.