Crows handed home FA Youth Cup fifth-round tie if they can beat Arsenal
- Credit: Archant
If Royston Town can continue their FA Youth Cup heroics by beating Arsenal in the fourth round on Wednesday January 21, they face a home tie against either League One Crewe Alexandra or Championship Bolton Wanderers in the next round.
The draw was made at Wembley Stadium on Friday morning (January 9).
Royston have the tantalising opportunity to knock out the Premier League giants and current FA Cup holders when the two sides clash at Boreham Wood FC.
The Crows have already made history by reaching the final 32 by beating Oxford City in the previous round and are now the stand-alone non-league team left in the competition.
Fifth round ties must be played by Saturday 31 January 2015.
The Fifth Round Proper draw
Arsenal or Royston Town v Crewe Alexandra or Bolton Wanderers
- 1 Drug dealer jailed after being found with heroin and crack cocaine
- 2 Goalkeeper with incurable brain tumour overwhelmed by fundraiser response
- 3 Ian Stewart 'appeared odd' at wife Diane's funeral, court hears
- 4 Jail for fraudulent accountant who tried to steal £200k of employer’s money
- 5 Melbourn Village College ready for Hastings battle in quarter-finals of national cup
- 6 Royston drama group CADS announces winner of 2022 Fred Sillence Award
- 7 Royston Golf Club donates £1,000 to hospice
- 8 Ian Stewart murder trial: Diane 'suffered lack of oxygen for up to an hour'
- 9 Former nurse at Stevenage's Lister Hospital struck off
- 10 Cambridge Literary Festival is back with first names announced for spring 2022 showpiece
West Bromwich Albion or Nottingham Forest v Burnley or Cardiff City
Liverpool or Derby County v Blackpool or Birmingham City
Everton or Southampton v Leicester City or Chesterfield
Chelsea or Huddersfield Town v Swansea City or Doncaster Rovers
Sunderland or Ipswich Town v Newcastle United
Tottenham Hotspur or Wolverhampton Wanderers v Manchester United or Hull City
Manchester City or Coventry City v Mansfield Town or Stoke City.