Crows exit Herts Senior Cup
Oxhey Jets 3 Royston Town 1 Herts Senior Cup Quarter Final
Oxhey Jets 3
Royston Town 1
Herts Senior Cup Quarter Final
THE Crows were knocked out of the Herts Senior Cup at the quarter-final stage last night (Wednesday) with a 3-1 defeat at Oxhey Jets.
You may also want to watch:
It was the second cup exit in just 24 hours after Paul Attfield’s team were knocked out of the Hinchingbrooke Cup by St Neots Town on Tuesday evening. A 33rd-minute penalty from Chris Ingham and a Hugo Figueiredo strike six minutes before the break put the visitors firmly on the back foot, before the same player made it three to seal the win eight minutes from time. Jack Bradshaw grabbed a consolation for Royston, but it was too little too late.
- 1 Royston Kite Festival decision 'under review' as lockdown extended
- 2 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 3 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 4 Mayor ‘wantonly diverted’ £40m of housing cash
- 5 Agricultural expert 'over the moon' with MBE
- 6 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 7 Could you help preserve ponds in Reed?
- 8 Village leader awarded BEM for community centre build and more
- 9 Community stalwart who led national effort to help navy veterans during pandemic receives BEM
- 10 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash