Crows exit Herts Senior Cup
Oxhey Jets 3 Royston Town 1 Herts Senior Cup Quarter Final
Oxhey Jets 3
Royston Town 1
Herts Senior Cup Quarter Final
THE Crows were knocked out of the Herts Senior Cup at the quarter-final stage last night (Wednesday) with a 3-1 defeat at Oxhey Jets.
You may also want to watch:
It was the second cup exit in just 24 hours after Paul Attfield’s team were knocked out of the Hinchingbrooke Cup by St Neots Town on Tuesday evening. A 33rd-minute penalty from Chris Ingham and a Hugo Figueiredo strike six minutes before the break put the visitors firmly on the back foot, before the same player made it three to seal the win eight minutes from time. Jack Bradshaw grabbed a consolation for Royston, but it was too little too late.
- 1 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 2 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 5 Girl power and horse power prove a winning combination for Meldreth racing driver Lizzy
- 6 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange
- 7 Award-winning CADS production at Royston Arts Festival
- 8 In pictures: The Battle of Britain Air Show 2021 at IWM Duxford
- 9 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 10 Charlie and Stan slapstick homage riffs on the pair's clowning skills at Cambridge Arts Theatre