Crows draw Thurrock in FA Cup First Round Qualifying
- Credit: Archant
Royston Town will travel to Ryman League Division North side Thurrock in FA Cup First Round Qualifying on Saturday, August 29.
The Essex side beat Welwyn Garden City at the same stage of the competition last season, also at Ship Lane.
The winners will receive £1,925 should they progress to the next round.
Town will host Great Wakering Rovers in the FA Trophy.
The Preliminary Round draw, which was announced this morning (Friday), will take place on Saturday, October 3. The winners will receive £2,500 and a trip to Wingate and Finchley in the next round.
You may also want to watch:
The Crows will look to repeat last season’s epic run to the fourth round of the FA Youth Cup this time around.
They will host Sawbridgeworth Town in the Preliminary Round in the week commencing Monday, September 7.
- 1 Young Crows net funding for club improvements
- 2 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
- 3 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 4 Grandmother runs Royston in Blue 5k solo to raise money for charity
- 5 Network Rail seeks green light for Cambridge South station
- 6 'If I lived three miles away the obstacles would've been lower' - Councillor calls for IVF to be reinstated in Cambs
- 7 Cooling caps appeal to reduce chemo patients' hair loss
- 8 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 9 Socially-distanced festival is a welcome return to pre-pandemic good times
- 10 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
Should they progress they will host Ware in the First Qualifying Round in the week beginning Monday, September 21.