Cougars under-nines undone by Biggleswade
Buntingford Cougars 3 Biggleswade 6 Under-nines THE Cougars took an early lead with a goal from Nate Ridgewell but conceded twice before half time in this match. The second half saw Harrison Knowles score his first goal for the Cougars but again his side
Buntingford Cougars 3 Biggleswade 6
THE Cougars took an early lead with a goal from Nate Ridgewell but conceded twice before half time in this match.
The second half saw Harrison Knowles score his first goal for the Cougars but again his side conceded two more.
You may also want to watch:
The hosts kept going and pulled a goal back through Joe Flack but could not catch their opponents and despite a fine performance from Oliver Cornell lost 6-3.
Cougars Blues and Whites v Stevenage Borough Lions
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 3 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 4 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 5 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 6 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 7 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 8 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 9 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 10 Hertfordshire's adult social care workers honoured at award ceremony
THE Blues and Whites played away to Stevenage Borough Lions in the league and trophy cups
The Blues dominated the first game and Joe Babbage opened the scoring after five minutes. He then scored a second for the Cougars a few minutes later.
Paris Coldicott-Stevens put home a great ball to make it three with Luke Garrett scoring a fine goal towards the end of the first half.
Stevenage never lost their spirit and enthusiasm and scored on the stroke of half time to make things interesting but Sidney Arnold scored the only goal of the second half to make it a fine 5-1 victory to Cougars.
The Whites' game was closely fought, ending in a 3-1 victory to Cougars.
James Savage scored the first two with the third coming from Simon Keogh.