Cougars under-nines undone by Biggleswade
Buntingford Cougars 3 Biggleswade 6 Under-nines THE Cougars took an early lead with a goal from Nate Ridgewell but conceded twice before half time in this match. The second half saw Harrison Knowles score his first goal for the Cougars but again his side
Buntingford Cougars 3 Biggleswade 6
THE Cougars took an early lead with a goal from Nate Ridgewell but conceded twice before half time in this match.
The second half saw Harrison Knowles score his first goal for the Cougars but again his side conceded two more.
You may also want to watch:
The hosts kept going and pulled a goal back through Joe Flack but could not catch their opponents and despite a fine performance from Oliver Cornell lost 6-3.
Cougars Blues and Whites v Stevenage Borough Lions
- 1 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 2 Students' work featured in online art exhibition
- 3 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 4 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 5 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 6 Eight picture-perfect picnic spots across East Anglia
- 7 Bassingbourn reverse trend of losses at Helions Bumpstead with fine win
- 8 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 9 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 10 Royston Kite Festival decision 'under review' as lockdown extended
THE Blues and Whites played away to Stevenage Borough Lions in the league and trophy cups
The Blues dominated the first game and Joe Babbage opened the scoring after five minutes. He then scored a second for the Cougars a few minutes later.
Paris Coldicott-Stevens put home a great ball to make it three with Luke Garrett scoring a fine goal towards the end of the first half.
Stevenage never lost their spirit and enthusiasm and scored on the stroke of half time to make things interesting but Sidney Arnold scored the only goal of the second half to make it a fine 5-1 victory to Cougars.
The Whites' game was closely fought, ending in a 3-1 victory to Cougars.
James Savage scored the first two with the third coming from Simon Keogh.