Cougars under-nines undone by Biggleswade
Buntingford Cougars 3 Biggleswade 6 Under-nines THE Cougars took an early lead with a goal from Nate Ridgewell but conceded twice before half time in this match. The second half saw Harrison Knowles score his first goal for the Cougars but again his side
Buntingford Cougars 3 Biggleswade 6
THE Cougars took an early lead with a goal from Nate Ridgewell but conceded twice before half time in this match.
The second half saw Harrison Knowles score his first goal for the Cougars but again his side conceded two more.
The hosts kept going and pulled a goal back through Joe Flack but could not catch their opponents and despite a fine performance from Oliver Cornell lost 6-3.
Cougars Blues and Whites v Stevenage Borough Lions
- 1 New cops truck catches out law-breaking drivers in successful week
- 2 Man sentenced for handling stolen goods - including designer watch, clothes and laptop
- 3 Drug dealer jailed after being found with heroin and crack cocaine
- 4 Goalkeeper with incurable brain tumour overwhelmed by fundraiser response
- 5 Ian Stewart 'appeared odd' at wife Diane's funeral, court hears
- 6 Cyclist in hospital with life-threatening injuries after crash
- 7 Jail for fraudulent accountant who tried to steal £200k of employer’s money
- 8 Face coverings no longer mandatory indoors as England returns to Plan A
- 9 Bank cards, electrical items and jewellery stolen in burglary
- 10 Ian Stewart murder trial: Diane 'suffered lack of oxygen for up to an hour'
THE Blues and Whites played away to Stevenage Borough Lions in the league and trophy cups
The Blues dominated the first game and Joe Babbage opened the scoring after five minutes. He then scored a second for the Cougars a few minutes later.
Paris Coldicott-Stevens put home a great ball to make it three with Luke Garrett scoring a fine goal towards the end of the first half.
Stevenage never lost their spirit and enthusiasm and scored on the stroke of half time to make things interesting but Sidney Arnold scored the only goal of the second half to make it a fine 5-1 victory to Cougars.
The Whites' game was closely fought, ending in a 3-1 victory to Cougars.
James Savage scored the first two with the third coming from Simon Keogh.