Cougars come unstuck against Cosmos
Buntingford Cougars 3 Bedwell Rangers Cosmos 8 Under-11s Division One THE game started with both teams moving the ball quickly around but without too much quality, poor passing and control especially from Bedwell who were rushing their game. Credit must
Buntingford Cougars 3 Bedwell Rangers Cosmos 8
Under-11s Division One
THE game started with both teams moving the ball quickly around but without too much quality, poor passing and control especially from Bedwell who were rushing their game.
Credit must go to Buntingford though who opened the scoring after some good passing football. Almost straight from the kick-off Buntingford were 2-0 up due to some poor defending by the Bedwell back four.
You may also want to watch:
Buntingford were playing confidently and they duly got a third from a corner prompting a change in tactics from Bedwell.
Now the Bedwell midfielders Tommy Farrell and Charlie Eales started to calm things down and created penetrating passes to the wide players and strikers and the goals followed.
- 1 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 2 'If I lived three miles away the obstacles would've been lower' - Councillor calls for IVF to be reinstated in Cambs
- 3 Young Crows net funding for club improvements
- 4 Network Rail seeks green light for Cambridge South station
- 5 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 6 Families celebrate Father's Day at IWM Duxford
- 7 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 8 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 9 Hallmark Trophy decided in close-run contest at Heydon Grange Golf Club
- 10 Royston Kite Festival decision 'under review' as lockdown extended
Ewan Hyland hit a hat-trick, James Oliver scored and Billy Kennedy finished from a tight angle to make it 5-3 at half time.
The second half saw more positional changes with the defence looking far more relaxed. Three more goals followed, thanks to an own goal, a mishit Sam Lewis penalty and a cracker from Archie Huskinson.