Colts best performance of the season
Baldock Town U-8 B 0 Royston Town Colts B 3 ROYSTON produced their best performance of the season to win at Baldock on Saturday, playing quick passing football which was a joy to watch. Within the first five minutes Connor Madden went close with only t
Baldock Town U-8 B 0
Royston Town Colts B 3
ROYSTON produced their best performance of the season to win at Baldock on Saturday, playing quick passing football which was a joy to watch.
Within the first five minutes Connor Madden went close with only the keeper to beat seeing his shot go past the post.
Kye Jones and Ben Seabrook took complete control of the midfield passing the ball all round with no end product in which the half finished even.
Straight from the start of the second half Royston forced a corner from good work by George Pemberton.
- 1 Herts sex offender assaulted victim while she slept
- 2 Tractors take to the streets to raise money for hospital
- 3 Royston Museum finally reopens following two-year closure
- 4 Royston Town Council declares climate emergency
- 5 'Hooded thieves' stole three vehicles
- 6 Former company boss fined after illegal waste dumped at quarry
- 7 Plans for second multi-storey car park at Stevenage's Lister Hospital to help 'better meet demand'
- 8 Citizens Advice: Your rights should anything get lost or delayed in the post
- 9 Census data reveals Hertfordshire population boom over last decade
- 10 Vehicles, greenhouse and fence 'smashed' in Royston
Jack Logan stepped up to swing a great ball in from the corner only to see it go straight into the goal.
Three minutes later a great passing move from back to front resulted in Connor Madden firing home.
The best goal came last, once more from a corner sent in by Seabrook only to be met by Kye Jones with a perfect header.
Minutes later from a Seabrook corner Jake O'Brien saw his header cannon off the post and safely cleared only to hear the final whistle.