Collins picks up awards double
ROYSTON Town club captain Ross Collins picked up an end of season awards double on Friday night.
The central midfielder won the Manager’s Player of the Year as well as the Players’ Player of the Year gong after an excellent season playing in a number of positions.
David Cain won the Supporters’ Player of the Year award.
Here is a full list of all the award winners:
President’s Award: Tommy Malins; Chairman’s Award: David Baulk; Top Goalscorer: Lee Bates.
First Team Manager’s Player: Ross Collins; First Team Players’ Player: Ross Collins; First Team Supporters’ Player: David Cain.
Reserves Manager’s Player: John Bitting; Reserves Players’ Player: Lee Bates; Reserves Most Improved Player: Lanre Adebiyi.
- 1 School to make 'wide-ranging changes' following Ofsted inspection
- 2 Fowlmere residents voice objections to housing development
- 3 Kite Festival set to return to Royston next month
- 4 Citizens Advice: What to do if you have issues with delayed or cancelled flights
- 5 Herts sex offender assaulted victim while she slept
- 6 Tractors take to the streets to raise money for hospital
- 7 Royston judoka Reid relishing Commonwealth Games chance
- 8 7 of the most beautiful churches in Hertfordshire
- 9 'Hooded thieves' stole three vehicles
- 10 Royston Town Council declares climate emergency
‘A’ Team Manager’s Player: Scott Crosk; ‘A’ Team Player’s Player: Michael Bloss; ‘A’ Team Most Improved Player: Ben Cooper.
Ladies Manager’s Player: Wendy Webster; Ladies Players’ Player: Jenny Probert; Ladies Most Improved Player: Hannah Mardell; Ladies Chairperson Award: Steve Buchannan; Ladies Clubperson Award: Gemma Barlow.
U18s Manager’s Player: George DuffinU18s Players’ Player: Jahmell MullingsU18s Most Improved Player: Harry Williams.