Celtic extend unbeaten run
Royston Celtic Under-11 3 Buntingford Cougars Under-11 2 CELTIC continued their unbeaten run with a dominating 3-2 win over local rivals Buntingford Cougars although the score line was not a true reflection of the game. From the start Celtic dominated and
Royston Celtic Under-11 3 Buntingford Cougars Under-11 2
CELTIC continued their unbeaten run with a dominating 3-2 win over local rivals Buntingford Cougars although the score line was not a true reflection of the game.
From the start Celtic dominated and spent the first half camped inside the Cougars half with the Celtic 'keeper nothing more than a spectator.
Celtic went close on numerous occasions with excellent work from Barnes on the right and Seabrook and Little carving open the Cougars defence. Man-of-the-match James Edwards latched onto yet another defence splitting run and cross from Barnes and finished superbly into the corner on the stroke of half time.
You may also want to watch:
The second half continued as the first left off with the Celtic midfield dominating the park and carving open the Buntingford defence to allow Birks in midfield to push forward and finish superbly to make it 2-0.
Celtic then seemed to switch off and within minutes Buntingford had two attacks and two goals to bring the scores level.
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 3 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 4 This Hound could run and and run... Sherlock Holmes play was 'a fun evening'
- 5 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 6 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 7 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 8 Hertfordshire's adult social care workers honoured at award ceremony
- 9 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 10 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
Once again more hard work in midfield from Seabrook saw Edwards use his blistering pace and slot the ball home to make it 3-2.
Celtic continued to pressure and again went close but they were happy to finish 3-2 winners.