Calling all boys and girls aged 4-15!
INTERESTED in playing competitive football for a friendly community club?
Melbourn Dynamos FC is a community football club for boys and girls aged from six to 15.
They are looking for players, with or without football experience, to join the squads for next season.
They are particularly looking for girls aged 11 and over for their new girls’ team regardless of previous experience.
They also have a new ‘pay as you go’ Dynamites group for 4-5 year-old-boys and girls.
You may also want to watch:
All coaches are fully qualified and CRB checked and as a community club you will find a friendly and supportive place to play competitive football in the Royston Crow League.
If you or your child are interested in coming along to a training session to either join in or just have a look, please contact Nicky Patel on 07951 590139.
- 1 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 2 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 3 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 4 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 5 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 6 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 7 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 8 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 9 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 10 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe