Calling all boys and girls aged 4-15!
INTERESTED in playing competitive football for a friendly community club?
Melbourn Dynamos FC is a community football club for boys and girls aged from six to 15.
They are looking for players, with or without football experience, to join the squads for next season.
They are particularly looking for girls aged 11 and over for their new girls’ team regardless of previous experience.
They also have a new ‘pay as you go’ Dynamites group for 4-5 year-old-boys and girls.
You may also want to watch:
All coaches are fully qualified and CRB checked and as a community club you will find a friendly and supportive place to play competitive football in the Royston Crow League.
If you or your child are interested in coming along to a training session to either join in or just have a look, please contact Nicky Patel on 07951 590139.
- 1 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 2 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 3 Royston Kite Festival decision 'under review' as lockdown extended
- 4 Agricultural expert 'over the moon' with MBE
- 5 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 7 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 8 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 9 Mayor ‘wantonly diverted’ £40m of housing cash
- 10 Village leader awarded BEM for community centre build and more