Bourn let 1-0 lead slip
Bassingbourn Youth 1 Bishop s Stortford Athletic 4 Under-11s Division Two BASSINGBOURN began brightly with Tom King putting in some good runs down the left wing. They took the lead when right back Cameron MacGillivray won the ball in defence and set Doug
Bassingbourn Youth 1 Bishop's Stortford Athletic 4
Under-11s Division Two
BASSINGBOURN began brightly with Tom King putting in some good runs down the left wing.
They took the lead when right back Cameron MacGillivray won the ball in defence and set Doug Hilliard free on the right wing and some good passing moves later Jack Brough was on hand to score the opener.
You may also want to watch:
Good defensive work by James May and goalkeeper John Dix ensured that Bourn went into half time with their lead intact.
Stortford began the second half on the attack and were quickly 2-1 up.
- 1 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 2 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 3 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 4 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 5 Students' work featured in online art exhibition
- 6 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 7 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 8 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 9 Eight picture-perfect picnic spots across East Anglia
- 10 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
Bourn were unlucky not to get another goal with Edward Sclare and Tom King hitting the post, and two further goals flattered the visitors who finished 4-1 victors.