Blues produce great comeback
BSCFC Blues Under-14s 3 Hitchin Town Coves 2BSCFC produced a marvellous comeback to ensure a 3-2 victory against Hitchin Town Coves. Hitchin took the lead on ten minutes after the Blues gave away a needless free kick just outside the area which was
BSCFC Blues Under-14s 3 Hitchin Town Coves 2
BSCFC produced a marvellous comeback to ensure a 3-2 victory against Hitchin Town Coves.
Hitchin took the lead on ten minutes after the Blues gave away a needless free kick just outside the area which was converted into the top corner.
In spite of going behind it was still the Blues who pressed forward, although Hitchin's persistence with the long ball did meant they always posed a threat.
You may also want to watch:
It looked like Blues would need a touch of individual brilliance to break their duck and on the 30-minute mark Harry synowski scored a fantastic goal after weaving through the hitchin defence.
The second half started well for Blues as Jordan Sanderson put his side into the lead before Synowski scored a superb free kick into the top corner.
- 1 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 2 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 3 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 4 14 Spitfires to take to the skies at IWM Duxford's 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 5 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 6 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 7 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 8 Wellbeing gardens opened at Lister in memory of much-loved colleague Marilyn
- 9 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 10 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
However, straight from the kick-off, Blues switched off completely and Hitchin went straight down the other end via their best move of the match to immediately restore the one-goal deficit, but it mattered little, though, as Blues ran out winners in the end.