Belles have a new sponsor
Hitchin Hearts celebrate new kit deal with 13-0 win
Hitchin Hearts Belles 13 St Albans Youth (South) 0
The Hitchin Hearts Belles under-11s are pleased to announce that they are to be sponsored for the next two seasons by Bowmans of Ickleford.
The deal saw them unveil their new shirts at Saturday’s home game against St Albans City Youth (South) in the Hertfordshire Girls Football Partnership League which they won 13-0.
You may also want to watch:
The Belles manager Rob Kovacs said: “Running even a small football club is expensive so it’s great that a big company like Bowmans still wants to get involved with its local community and we are honoured by and very grateful of the financial input they have put in to the club, especially when you take in to account the current economic climate.”
On the scoresheet on Saturday were Sadie Goodrum (six), Emily Ilott (three), Kinnari Patel (two), and Sasa Kovacs and Jess O’Leary.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 3 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 4 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 5 Girl power and horse power prove a winning combination for Meldreth racing driver Lizzy
- 6 In pictures: The Battle of Britain Air Show 2021 at IWM Duxford
- 7 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange
- 8 Award-winning CADS production at Royston Arts Festival
- 9 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 10 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!