Belles have a new sponsor
Hitchin Hearts celebrate new kit deal with 13-0 win
Hitchin Hearts Belles 13 St Albans Youth (South) 0
The Hitchin Hearts Belles under-11s are pleased to announce that they are to be sponsored for the next two seasons by Bowmans of Ickleford.
The deal saw them unveil their new shirts at Saturday’s home game against St Albans City Youth (South) in the Hertfordshire Girls Football Partnership League which they won 13-0.
You may also want to watch:
The Belles manager Rob Kovacs said: “Running even a small football club is expensive so it’s great that a big company like Bowmans still wants to get involved with its local community and we are honoured by and very grateful of the financial input they have put in to the club, especially when you take in to account the current economic climate.”
On the scoresheet on Saturday were Sadie Goodrum (six), Emily Ilott (three), Kinnari Patel (two), and Sasa Kovacs and Jess O’Leary.
- 1 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 2 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 3 Royston Kite Festival decision 'under review' as lockdown extended
- 4 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 5 Agricultural expert 'over the moon' with MBE
- 6 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 7 Bassingbourn reverse trend of losses at Helions Bumpstead with fine win
- 8 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 9 Could you help preserve ponds in Reed?
- 10 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote