Beginners sessions to start at running club
- Credit: Archant
Royston Runners are starting two new absolute beginners groups on Tuesday, April 1.
The groups will be formatted along the lines of the Couch to 5K schedule which is backed by the NHS.
These groups will be for absolute beginners and anyone who wants an easy introduction into running.
There will be a very short briefing before the start and some stretching when finished. The whole session will probably last less than 45 minutes.
Anybody who is interested should get in touch with Cheryl on 01763230819 or 07768856507 or just turn up at the session. The group will meet at The Heath sports club at 6.30pm and 7.30pm. There is no charge for these sessions.
You may also want to watch:
Royston Runners run groups for all abilities every week, meeting at 6.30pm at The Heath. Contact Maurice Hill on 01763241182 or 07719132793 for more information or visit www.roystonrunners.co.uk
- 1 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 2 Co-operation 'vital' in A505 Royston to Granta Park scheme
- 3 Safety concerns continue in final days of travel hub consultation
- 4 Village school's annual fayre is a big hit
- 5 Margaret House residential home celebrates 50th anniversary milestone
- 6 Exploring the medieval graffiti of North Herts' historic churches
- 7 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 8 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 9 Historic Mayflower train makes its way through Royston and Meldreth
- 10 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside