Beginners sessions to start at running club
- Credit: Archant
Royston Runners are starting two new absolute beginners groups on Tuesday, April 1.
The groups will be formatted along the lines of the Couch to 5K schedule which is backed by the NHS.
These groups will be for absolute beginners and anyone who wants an easy introduction into running.
There will be a very short briefing before the start and some stretching when finished. The whole session will probably last less than 45 minutes.
Anybody who is interested should get in touch with Cheryl on 01763230819 or 07768856507 or just turn up at the session. The group will meet at The Heath sports club at 6.30pm and 7.30pm. There is no charge for these sessions.
You may also want to watch:
Royston Runners run groups for all abilities every week, meeting at 6.30pm at The Heath. Contact Maurice Hill on 01763241182 or 07719132793 for more information or visit www.roystonrunners.co.uk
- 1 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 2 Royston Kite Festival decision 'under review' as lockdown extended
- 3 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 4 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Agricultural expert 'over the moon' with MBE
- 6 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 7 Mayor ‘wantonly diverted’ £40m of housing cash
- 8 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 9 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 10 Village leader awarded BEM for community centre build and more