Baulk seals late win for Royston
Royston Town Youth Under-10 A put in a team display of gladiatorial magnitude to seal the victory over table toppers Arlesey. This performance was without doubt the best so far this season as Royston were dominant in all areas of the pitch throughout th
Royston Town Youth Under-10 A put in a team display of gladiatorial magnitude to seal the victory over table toppers Arlesey.
This performance was without doubt the best so far this season as Royston were dominant in all areas of the pitch throughout the whole game.
Arlesey did take the lead into the half-time break following an unfortunate own goal but Royston's response to this setback was superb.
The sheer determination showed by Callum Toovey in scoring the equaliser was immense and this capped his man of the match performance.
You may also want to watch:
Jack Hallewell bravely stood tall in goal and Jamie Penn and Jamie Copeland were equally resolute in defence.
Top quality break up play and distribution from Tom Fox and Keiran Blois fed the striking outlets of Max Logan and Michael Baulk and it fell to Baulk to score the winner of this exciting game with a brilliant run and finish with four minutes to go.
- 1 Drug dealer caught after being pulled over for using phone on A505
- 2 No Cambridge fireworks display on Midsummer Common this year for Bonfire Night
- 3 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 4 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 5 MPs vote on whether raw sewage should continue to be pumped into waterways
- 6 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 7 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 8 Cambridge Film Festival returns for its 40th outing
- 9 25-year-old admits Royston drug dealing
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
Team: Jack Hallewell, Jamie Penn, Jamie Copeland, Michael Baulk, Callum Toovey, Keiran Blois, Max Logan, Tom Fox.