Bassingbourn maintain record
Bishop s Stortford Athletic 1 Bassingbourn Youth Under-11 9 BASSINGBOURN maintained their 100 per cent league record with a superb win on Sunday. Two goals from Ben Blower and another from Evan Goldman gave them a great start. Nicholas Partridge hit his f
Bishop's Stortford Athletic 1
Bassingbourn Youth Under-11 9
BASSINGBOURN maintained their 100 per cent league record with a superb win on Sunday.
Two goals from Ben Blower and another from Evan Goldman gave them a great start. Nicholas Partridge hit his first goal for the club and Tom Needham added a fifth before the break.
You may also want to watch:
Blower brought his personal tally to six in the second half with four more strikes.
Elsenham Youth 8
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 3 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 4 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 5 Historic Mayflower train makes its way through Royston and Meldreth
- 6 In pictures: The Battle of Britain Air Show 2021 at IWM Duxford
- 7 This Hound could run and and run... Sherlock Holmes play was 'a fun evening'
- 8 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 9 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 10 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
Melbourn Dynamos Tigers
TIGERS put in a gritty display and all they had to show for their hard work was a goal from Edward Twyman.
FC Comets Kaisers 3
Melbourn Dynamos Panthers
COMETS proved too strong for Panthers despite an excellent display by keeper Connor Patel, who was man of the match.
Panthers were trailing 2-0 before getting their only goal of the game through a goal by George Storey but conceded a third later in the game.
Dynamos Tigers lost 1-0 to FC Comet Chiefs.
Royston Celtic Under-11 2
Letchworth Garden City Eagles Blues Under-11 1
CELTIC recorded their third straight win thanks to two goals from Justin Leavers.
Only good defending kept Eagles out in the second half even though they managed a consolation goal.
Stotfold Under-11 3
Melbourn Dynamos Panthers
Panthers unfortunately lost James Fowkes to illness just before the game but his team-mates responded with a fine collective effort.
After going behind, Panthers deservedly got back on terms, as Sam Bedlow's throw found its way through to Charlie Weber to fire home from close range.
Just as half-time beckoned, the home team beat the offside trap and fired home to restore the advantage.
Tireless running up and down the flanks by Jim Clark and Jacob Rand won a series of corners and throw-ins, but the decisive strike came at the other end.