Barkway Park into Jock Stewart Memorial Trophy last four
- Credit: Archant
Barkway Park moved into the semi-finals of the Jock Stewart Memorial Trophy after a 3-0 home win over Newmarket Links.
The three doubles matches were all closely contested, with defending champions Park recording a fine 3-0 victory to move into the semi-finals.
Mike Smith won the Presidents Cup ‘bogey competition’ finishing on five over par points with Laurence Westrip finishing second on three over par.
In the senior section, the ‘Barkers’ competed for the Dick Hawkins Memorial Trophy
The overall winner and winner of Division 1 was Jack Smith 40pts on countback from Martin Devenish 40pts
You may also want to watch:
Division 2 winner was David Badcock 38pts, in second place was Charles Compton with 37pts
- 1 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 2 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 3 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 4 Students' work featured in online art exhibition
- 5 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 6 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 7 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 8 Royal Ascot: ones to watch on final day
- 9 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Comedy festival IS going ahead - with Covid-safe measures in place