Barkway Park into Jock Stewart Memorial Trophy last four
- Credit: Archant
Barkway Park moved into the semi-finals of the Jock Stewart Memorial Trophy after a 3-0 home win over Newmarket Links.
The three doubles matches were all closely contested, with defending champions Park recording a fine 3-0 victory to move into the semi-finals.
Mike Smith won the Presidents Cup ‘bogey competition’ finishing on five over par points with Laurence Westrip finishing second on three over par.
In the senior section, the ‘Barkers’ competed for the Dick Hawkins Memorial Trophy
The overall winner and winner of Division 1 was Jack Smith 40pts on countback from Martin Devenish 40pts
You may also want to watch:
Division 2 winner was David Badcock 38pts, in second place was Charles Compton with 37pts
- 1 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 2 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 3 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 4 14 Spitfires to take to the skies at IWM Duxford's 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 5 Historic Mayflower train makes its way through Royston and Meldreth
- 6 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 7 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 8 This Hound could run and and run... Sherlock Holmes play was 'a fun evening'
- 9 Co-operation 'vital' in A505 Royston to Granta Park scheme
- 10 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre