Badgers snatch a point
Broxbourne Badgers Res 4 Royston Town A 4 ROYSTON missed their chance of opening a gap at the top of the table as Broxbourne snatched a late leveller. And despite having the majority of the early play, Royston fell a goal behind after some clever play
Broxbourne Badgers Res 4
Royston Town A 4
ROYSTON missed their chance of opening a gap at the top of the table as Broxbourne snatched a late leveller.
And despite having the majority of the early play, Royston fell a goal behind after some clever play by the Broxbourne forwards.
You may also want to watch:
However, Royston soon drew level when Jay White finished from close range after good work by Gregg Jackson.
But it was a goal that kicked Broxbourne back into life and they were quickly in front for a second time.
- 1 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 2 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 3 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 4 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 5 Hotel has everything you need for a relaxing staycation
- 6 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 7 Royston arson: Police renew appeal after flats fire
- 8 Ski trip interest 'peaks' at Melbourn Village College
- 9 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 10 7 things to do, places to go and gift experiences for dad this Father's Day
Aaron Williams then grabbed another Royston equaliser before half time, with the impressive youngster scoring his first goal in senior football.
It was much of the same in the second half, with Royston going in front for the first time thanks to a Danny Crosk effort.
But that was cancelled out moments later when Broxbourne made it 3-3.
Chances went begging for both teams, as the entertaining football continued.
And Royston thought they had snatched a late victory when Craig Parry volleyed home a deep cross.
However, the hosts showed great determination once more and grabbed an equaliser in the dying seconds.