Awards night celebrates all of Royston Town’s senior teams
- Credit: Archant
All of Royston Town Football club’s senior teams got together for a glittering awards night.
Adam Murray was manager Steve Castle's player of the year while Daniel Brathwaite won the players' player.
Joe Welch was the winner of the president's award and Noah Costin's 31 goals made him the golden boot winner.
Jack Dickerson meanwhile was on the stage the most as he claimed the players' player and the manager's player for the reserves as well as the U18s players' player.
Ollie Charlesworth and Fran Shilton were the other winners in the U18s while Ben Dolman took the reserves' young player.
You may also want to watch:
For the ladies' Charlotte South was the manager's player, Hayley Eldred was the players' player and Katie Seymour the clubman of the year.
The development squad's winners were Lydia Webb (manager's player), Abby Laughlin (players' player) and Issy Ryan (most improved).
- 1 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 2 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 3 Ski trip interest 'peaks' at Melbourn Village College
- 4 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 5 Raise the roof! Church lead replaced two years on from theft
- 6 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 7 Have you visited the Orwell Clunch Pit? New sign tells of unique site's significance
- 8 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 9 Royston arson: Police renew appeal after flats fire
- 10 How do North East Herts and South Cambs fare in the latest boundary review proposals?