Awards night celebrates all of Royston Town’s senior teams
- Credit: Archant
All of Royston Town Football club’s senior teams got together for a glittering awards night.
Adam Murray was manager Steve Castle's player of the year while Daniel Brathwaite won the players' player.
Joe Welch was the winner of the president's award and Noah Costin's 31 goals made him the golden boot winner.
Jack Dickerson meanwhile was on the stage the most as he claimed the players' player and the manager's player for the reserves as well as the U18s players' player.
Ollie Charlesworth and Fran Shilton were the other winners in the U18s while Ben Dolman took the reserves' young player.
You may also want to watch:
For the ladies' Charlotte South was the manager's player, Hayley Eldred was the players' player and Katie Seymour the clubman of the year.
The development squad's winners were Lydia Webb (manager's player), Abby Laughlin (players' player) and Issy Ryan (most improved).
- 1 'Panic-buying is crippling us' - petrol station owner urges motorists to think before they refuel
- 2 17 of the prettiest streets in North Herts
- 3 North Herts and Beds villages hit by power cut
- 4 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 5 Flexi parking ticket rolled out for hybrid commuters
- 6 Get on your bike for the A10 Awareness Ride comeback
- 7 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 8 Council leader calls for 'kind and courteous' queuing for fuel
- 9 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 10 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston