Awards day for Royston RFC juniors
Another successful year for the youngsters
ROYSTON Rugby Club’s junior section held its 2012 awards event at the weekend. Here are the winners:
U5 Best player: William Smith; Most improved: William Mallows; clubman: Henry Murfitt.
U6 Best player: Jonathan Weiman; Most improved: Henry Day-Small; Clubman: Ewan Long.
U7 Best player: Luke Saltmarsh; Most improved: Owen Floyd; Clubman: William Lipscombe.
You may also want to watch:
U8 Best player: Jamie Smith; Most improved: Ross Duff; Clubman: Archie Lievesley.
U9 Best player: Terry King; Most improved: Jake Carroll; Clubman: Ben Ebberson.
- 1 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 2 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 3 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 5 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 6 Labour organiser criticises Labour mayor for hiring a Tory as deputy
- 7 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 8 Plenty of Covid vaccines available for over 23s
- 9 Community stalwart who led national effort to help navy veterans during pandemic receives BEM
- 10 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
U11 Best player: Henry Jones; Most improved: Harry Cahill; Clubman: George Adams.
Women’s Best player: William Smith; Most improved: Natalia Willis; Clubman: Megan Smith.