Attfield is happy with his team’s great form
OVERALL I am really very happy with the football we have played in the past week. That was the verdict of Crows manager Paul Attfield on his team s three victories in seven days. I think we have struck some good consistency in our play over a good per
OVERALL I am really very happy with the football we have played in the past week."
That was the verdict of Crows' manager Paul Attfield on his team's three victories in seven days.
"I think we have struck some good consistency in our play over a good period of league games and we look very confident in what we are doing and the results obviously reflect that," said Attfield.
"Saturday was the biggest 1-0 thrashing I can remember seeing. We thoroughly deserved the win and played excellently throughout.
"It was a day their goalkeeper led a charmed life and between him and the woodwork they stopped near on everything.
"On another day we could have played much worse and won by a bigger margin. But the result was excellent for us.
- 1 Former company boss fined after illegal waste dumped at quarry
- 2 Bank of England warns people have 100 days to use old £20 and £50 notes
- 3 Stansted Airport and Cambridge trains disrupted after tree falls on tracks
- 4 Pictures of Duxford Summer Air Show 2022 at IWM Duxford
- 5 Artists open up in record numbers for Cambridge Open Studios 2022
- 6 Teen attacked couple with glasses at Royston pub
- 7 Wanted burglar caught in Grafton Centre with 'hoard of stolen goods'
- 8 IN PICTURES: Wills and Kate visit Cambridgeshire's first County Day
- 9 A505 long delays between Royston and M11 motorway at Duxford
- 10 Careless driver was 'using phone' when she killed Cambridge cyclist
"It is important to maintain this run as we now have a period of sustained and tougher league games starting at?Stony Stratford this coming Saturday, who are the only team to beat us in the league this season.