ROE GREEN COMMON
- Credit: Archant
Mr Scott Bellamy has applied to the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs for consent under section 38 of the Commons Act 2006 to carry out restricted works on Roe Green Common.
The Planning Inspectorate will decide the application on behalf of the Secretary of State.
The proposed works are the instatement of a shingle access drive of 177 square metres (area) and 50 metres (length) to serve 10 Rose Cottage, Roe Green from Rushden Road.
The works will be located on Roe Green Common, directly to the north of 10 Rose Cottage and following the path of an existing mud track, which the proposed works will replace.
A copy of the application form and accompanying documents can be inspected at the parish notice board on Roe Green Common, SG9 OQG until the third day of November 2018. A copy of the application form and accompanying documents may be obtained by writing to Rob Preston, Carter Jonas, One Station Square, Cambridge CBI 2GA.
You may also want to watch:
10 Rose Cottage
- 1 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 2 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 3 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 4 Ski trip interest 'peaks' at Melbourn Village College
- 5 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 6 Raise the roof! Church lead replaced two years on from theft
- 7 Have you visited the Orwell Clunch Pit? New sign tells of unique site's significance
- 8 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 9 Royston arson: Police renew appeal after flats fire
- 10 How do North East Herts and South Cambs fare in the latest boundary review proposals?
01 October 2018