ROE GREEN COMMON
- Credit: Archant
Mr Scott Bellamy has applied to the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs for consent under section 38 of the Commons Act 2006 to carry out restricted works on Roe Green Common.
The Planning Inspectorate will decide the application on behalf of the Secretary of State.
The proposed works are the instatement of a shingle access drive of 177 square metres (area) and 50 metres (length) to serve 10 Rose Cottage, Roe Green from Rushden Road.
The works will be located on Roe Green Common, directly to the north of 10 Rose Cottage and following the path of an existing mud track, which the proposed works will replace.
A copy of the application form and accompanying documents can be inspected at the parish notice board on Roe Green Common, SG9 OQG until the third day of November 2018. A copy of the application form and accompanying documents may be obtained by writing to Rob Preston, Carter Jonas, One Station Square, Cambridge CBI 2GA.
10 Rose Cottage
- 1 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 2 Hero dog sniffs out cash for charity with golf ball mission
- 3 Stewart 'wasn't distressed and calmly answered questions' at scene of wife's death, paramedic tells court
- 4 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 5 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 6 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 7 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden
- 8 Herts, camera, action! Turning film fantasy into reality with new screen tourism development programme
- 9 Meet team behind new Royston Town Party
- 10 Trial begins for killer accused of murdering wife
01 October 2018