ROE GREEN COMMON
- Credit: Archant
Mr Scott Bellamy has applied to the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs for consent under section 38 of the Commons Act 2006 to carry out restricted works on Roe Green Common.
The Planning Inspectorate will decide the application on behalf of the Secretary of State.
The proposed works are the instatement of a shingle access drive of 177 square metres (area) and 50 metres (length) to serve 10 Rose Cottage, Roe Green from Rushden Road.
The works will be located on Roe Green Common, directly to the north of 10 Rose Cottage and following the path of an existing mud track, which the proposed works will replace.
A copy of the application form and accompanying documents can be inspected at the parish notice board on Roe Green Common, SG9 OQG until the third day of November 2018. A copy of the application form and accompanying documents may be obtained by writing to Rob Preston, Carter Jonas, One Station Square, Cambridge CBI 2GA.
You may also want to watch:
10 Rose Cottage
- 1 Village school's annual fayre is a big hit
- 2 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 3 Co-operation 'vital' in A505 Royston to Granta Park scheme
- 4 Safety concerns continue in final days of travel hub consultation
- 5 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 6 Margaret House residential home celebrates 50th anniversary milestone
- 7 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 8 Historic Mayflower train makes its way through Royston and Meldreth
- 9 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 10 Exploring the medieval graffiti of North Herts' historic churches
01 October 2018