BARLEY (VC) CHURCH OF ENGLAND FIRST SCHOOL
- Credit: Archant
Proposal to change the category (Voluntary Controlled) C of E First School from Voluntary Controlled to Voluntary Aided
Notice is given in accordance with section 19(3) of the Education and Inspections Act 2006 that the Governing Body of the Barley/Barkway First Schools Federation intends to make a prescribed alteration to Barley (VC) C of E First School, Church End, Barley, Royston, Hertfordshire, 5G8 9JW, a Voluntary Controlled School with effect from September 2018.
The Governing Body of the Barley/Barkway First Schools Federation proposes to change the category of Barley (VC) C of E First School (“the School”) from Voluntary Controlled to Voluntary Aided. If the proposal is implemented it will make the category of the School the same as the category of Barkway VA (C of E) First School, 84 High Street, Barkway, Royston, Hertfordshire, 5G8 8EF, a Voluntary Aided school. If enacted, the proposal would be implemented in full in September 2018. Having a school category in common would allow both schools within the Federation to have the same legal responsibilities and it is felt that it would be strategically beneficial for the two schools to be aligned in terms of their category. It had been the intention to alter the category of the School prior to the Federation process but due to an administrative error this had not occurred.
This notice is an extract from the Complete Information. Copies of the Complete Information can be obtained from: Hertfordshire County Council, Children’s Services, School Planning, Room 138, County Hall, Pegs Lane, Hertford, 5G13 8DF, marked for the attention of Barley (VC) C of E First School, or via the Hertfordshire County Council website at: www.hertfordshire.gov.uk/barleyfirst
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
Anyone can provide comments or objections but you need to ensure that they are received by Hertfordshire County Council by 31 May 2018 by sending them by post, marked for the attention of Barley (VC) C of E First School, to: Freepost RTHH-LXSL-BYYR, Hertfordshire County Council, Education Department, County Hall, Hertford, 5G13 8DF, or by email to: email@example.com
Signed: Rev’d Canon Ruth Pyke Chair of Governors
- 1 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 2 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 5 Girl power and horse power prove a winning combination for Meldreth racing driver Lizzy
- 6 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange
- 7 Award-winning CADS production at Royston Arts Festival
- 8 In pictures: The Battle of Britain Air Show 2021 at IWM Duxford
- 9 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 10 Charlie and Stan slapstick homage riffs on the pair's clowning skills at Cambridge Arts Theatre
Barley/Barkway First Schools Federation
Publication date: 4th May 2018