Ashwell Village Museum, near Baldock.
- Credit: Archant
Notice of repair works to grade 11* listed building, grant-aided by Historic England.
Contractors are invited to express their interest in tendering.
Value of works: £100K to £150K plus VAT.
Tender period: Nov 2018.
Proposed start of works: Spring 2019.
You may also want to watch:
Expertise required: recent experience of timber frame repairs & lime plastering to historic buildings.
Contractor to be CITB registered and to act as Principal Contractor under CDM2015.
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 3 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 4 This Hound could run and and run... Sherlock Holmes play was 'a fun evening'
- 5 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 6 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 7 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 8 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 9 Hertfordshire's adult social care workers honoured at award ceremony
- 10 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
Capacity required: adequate resourcing with appropriately skilled operatives.
For more information contact: email@example.com by 9 November.