Ashwell Village Museum, near Baldock.
- Credit: Archant
Notice of repair works to grade 11* listed building, grant-aided by Historic England.
Contractors are invited to express their interest in tendering.
Value of works: £100K to £150K plus VAT.
Tender period: Nov 2018.
Proposed start of works: Spring 2019.
You may also want to watch:
Expertise required: recent experience of timber frame repairs & lime plastering to historic buildings.
Contractor to be CITB registered and to act as Principal Contractor under CDM2015.
- 1 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 2 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 3 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 4 Students' work featured in online art exhibition
- 5 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 6 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 7 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 8 Royal Ascot: ones to watch on final day
- 9 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Comedy festival IS going ahead - with Covid-safe measures in place
Capacity required: adequate resourcing with appropriately skilled operatives.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org by 9 November.