Ashwell Village Museum, near Baldock.
- Credit: Archant
Notice of repair works to grade 11* listed building, grant-aided by Historic England.
Contractors are invited to express their interest in tendering.
Value of works: £100K to £150K plus VAT.
Tender period: Nov 2018.
Proposed start of works: Spring 2019.
Expertise required: recent experience of timber frame repairs & lime plastering to historic buildings.
Contractor to be CITB registered and to act as Principal Contractor under CDM2015.
- 1 Herts sex offender assaulted victim while she slept
- 2 Bassingbourn Village College students win Pitch for the Prize competition
- 3 Royston judoka Reid relishing Commonwealth Games chance
- 4 Tractors take to the streets to raise money for hospital
- 5 'Hooded thieves' stole three vehicles
- 6 7 of the most beautiful churches in Hertfordshire
- 7 Royston Town Council declares climate emergency
- 8 A505 long delays between Royston and M11 motorway at Duxford
- 9 Former company boss fined after illegal waste dumped at quarry
- 10 Royston Museum finally reopens following two-year closure
Capacity required: adequate resourcing with appropriately skilled operatives.
For more information contact: email@example.com by 9 November.