Yuva shows support for NHS workers in Royston
- Credit: Archant
The team at a Kneesworth restaurant have donated free meals to NHS workers in Royston – to show support for all they are doing in the coronavirus pandemic.
Community-minded Amran Hussain and his team at Yuva in Old North Road went to Royston Health Centre on Monday to deliver 18 meals.
Amran told the Crow: “We appreciate everything NHS workers are doing – we want to support our local heroes.
“If there are any other local NHS surgeries we could do this for we are more than happy to do what we can to help, so just contact Yuva.
“NHS workers are having to put themselves at risk and many do not feel supported.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s a scary time and we want these workers to feel appreciated.”
Yuva specialises in Indian, Bangladeshi and Nepalese fusion and is currently operating a takeaway collection service. NHS workers get a 20 per cent discount on their orders.
Call 01763 244259 or see www.yuvaroyston.co.uk.
- 1 Drug dealer caught after being pulled over for using phone on A505
- 2 No Cambridge fireworks display on Midsummer Common this year for Bonfire Night
- 3 History Society unveils new town heritage board
- 4 MPs vote on whether raw sewage should continue to be pumped into waterways
- 5 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 6 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 7 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 8 Litlington's Josh ploughs into top spot with competition win
- 9 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 10 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident