Your Wednesday night traffic update for motorways and roads around Crow country
MOTORISTS are facing major problems on the A1 (M) northbound on Wednesday night around Stevenage with slow traffic reported between junctions 7 and 8. A number of areas also pose problems for motorists on the M25 tonight. The first is anticlockwise betwee
MOTORISTS are facing major problems on the A1 (M) northbound on Wednesday night around Stevenage with slow traffic reported between junctions 7 and 8.
A number of areas also pose problems for motorists on the M25 tonight. The first is anticlockwise between junction 20 at Kings Langley and junction 18 Chorley Wood in the road works area and between junctions 16 and 18 where there is also a 50mph speed limit.
Slow traffic is also reported anticlockwise between junction 23 with the A1 (M) and junction 22 at St Albans after an earlier broken down lorry and between junction 25 with Enfield and junction 27 with the M11 after another broken down lorry earlier in the afternoon.
Motorists are also being warned to expect delays through the Hatfield Tunnel in both directions between junctions 4 and 3.
You may also want to watch:
On the M11 there might be delays around the road works between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 with Saffron Walden.
In Bedfordshire motorists are being warned to expect possible delays through the contraflow system in the road works area between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 at Flitwick.
- 1 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn
- 2 Mass vaccine centre opening marks 'big step forward' in beating COVID-19
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Wonder Woman flies into IWM Duxford for movie scenes
- 5 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 6 Fraudster jailed after £60,000 shopping spree
- 7 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 8 Mass vaccination centre in town 'first' to open next week
- 9 Housing first battleground in mayor elections for Cambridgeshire
- 10 Thriplow's Baroness Boothroyd slams government vaccine strategy
In Cambridgeshire problems remain around the road works both ways between junction 11 of the M11 and the A1301 Shelford Road and Hauxton Road in Trumpington and at Welney the A1101 Wash Road is closed because of flooding between the village and the suspension bridge.