Your Thursday evening traffic update for Cambridgeshire and motorways near Crow country
In Cambridgeshire on Thursday evening there are delays for motorists travelling on the A1309 Hauxton Road in Trumpington between the M11 junction 11 and A3101 Shelford Road because of road works. Also on the A47 at Wansford there is slow traffic between
In Cambridgeshire on Thursday evening there are delays for motorists travelling on the A1309 Hauxton Road in Trumpington between the M11 junction 11 and A3101 Shelford Road because of road works.
Also on the A47 at Wansford there is slow traffic between the A1 Great North Road and the A1260 Nene Parkway.
There are problems facing motorist using the A1 (M) northbound between junctions 3 and 4 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel where a lorry has broken down and there are reports of queuing traffic.
Traffic has returned to normal northbound between junction 7 and 8 at Stevenage after a period of congestion earlier this afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
On the A10 Great Cambridge Road, Waltham Cross, there is heavy traffic both ways between the A121 Winston Churchill Way and Enfield towards junction 25 of the M25.
Other hot spots on the M25 on Thursday evening are between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 17 at Maple Cross clockwise and both ways between junction 16 and 17 where there is a 50mph speed limit through the road works area.
- 1 'FOI request refusal leaves residents in darkness'
- 2 When will bins be collected in North Hertfordshire again?
- 3 How effective is gritting roads in lockdown?
- 4 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 5 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 6 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs this year
- 7 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 8 I will not stop fighting for our chalk streams, says South Cambs MP
- 9 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 10 Fraudster jailed after £60,000 shopping spree
On the M11 driver should expect some delays through the road works between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 with Saffron Walden.
On the M1 in Bedfordshire there is a contraflow system between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 with Flitwick and speed restriction between junction 12 and junction 13 southbound. There is currently heavy traffic reported between junction 9 at Redbourn and junction 11 at Dunstable.