Your latest traffic update on Wedbesday morning for roads in and around Crow country
Traffic hot spots for motorists to avoid in Cambridgeshire on Wednesday morning are on the A14 Thrapston Road westbound at junction 21 with the A1 where there is queuing traffic following an earlier accident. Also, the A1 Great North Road northbound at Wa
Traffic hot spots for motorists to avoid in Cambridgeshire on Wednesday morning are on the A14 Thrapston Road westbound at junction 21 with the A1 where there is queuing traffic following an earlier accident.
Also, the A1 Great North Road northbound at Wansford at the junction with the A47 is partially blocked owing to a broken down lorry. There is also slow traffic reported on the A1307 Babraham Road, Cambridge, northbound between Hinton Way and Nightingale Avenue.
Rush hour traffic on the A1 (M) around Stevenage was very slow southbound between junction 8 at Coreys Mill and junction 7 with the A602 where there was also congestion with traffic stretching back down Broadhall Way.
Heavy traffic is also reported either side of the Hatfield Tunnel between junction 4 and 3 of the A1 (M).
You may also want to watch:
Motorists are also warned of possible congestion on the M25 between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 for Chorley Wood and between junction 21 and 18 anticlockwise where there is queuing traffic.
Also, on the M11 expect delays between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 90 with Saffron Walden through the roadworks area.
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 3 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 4 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 5 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 6 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 7 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 8 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 9 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 10 Strictly Come Dancing champion to Dial M for Murder in Cambridge
On the Park Street roundabout in St Albans there is traffic congestion after a two-vehicle accident on the A405.
On the M1 expect delays between junction 10 the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 at Flitwick because of roadworks and heavy traffic is reported southbound between junction 12 and junction 11 at Dunstable.
Heavy traffic is also reported on the A1 Great North Road at Roxton on the Black Cat Roundabout. Also on the A1 there is slow traffic at Sandy southbound at the junction with the A603.