Your latest traffic update for Crow country and beyond
There are no major problems on road reports by the police in Cambridgeshire on Tuesday morning. But heavy traffic in several areas of the A1 (M) brought misery for motorists. The major areas where there are problems is around junction 7 southbound at Stev
There are no major problems on road reports by the police in Cambridgeshire on Tuesday morning.
But heavy traffic in several areas of the A1 (M) brought misery for motorists. The major areas where there are problems is around junction 7 southbound at Stevenage where there is slow moving traffic at the junction with the A602 and further south between junctions 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel through the roadworks area where there is also a 40mph speed limit.
On the A1 Barnet By-Pass there is queuing traffic between Stirling Corner and Borehamwood southbound.
On the M25 there is queuing traffic anticlockwise at junction 25 for Enfield and between junctions 21 and 18. Also expect delays between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 Chorley Wood through the roadworks area where there is a 50mph speed limit.
You may also want to watch:
Delays can also be expected on the M11 between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 with Saffron Walden through the roadworks area.
On the M1 there is a contraflow system between the Luton Airport Spur Road at junction 10 and junction 12 at Flitwick. This morning there is congestion reported southbound between Toddington Services and junction 11 at Dunstable.
- 1 Crews tackle fires in residential street and industrial area
- 2 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 3 IWM Duxford set to reopen fully and new flying days announced
- 4 Police dog helps track down bike stolen in South Cambs
- 5 Second Gladman planning application for fields near Therfield Heath rejected
- 6 Melbourn ward by-election 2021: Who are the candidates?
- 7 'It's such a relief' - Shops, pubs and more reopen as lockdown eases
- 8 Who are our North Herts candidates for Local Elections 2021?
- 9 CCTV appeal after large amount of criminal damage to secured yard
- 10 Photographic Society plans new ventures as lockdown eases
All trains services are reported to be running normally on First Capital Connect and the East Coast Main Line.