Your latest traffic update for Crow country and beyond
There are no major problems on road reports by the police in Cambridgeshire on Tuesday morning. But heavy traffic in several areas of the A1 (M) brought misery for motorists. The major areas where there are problems is around junction 7 southbound at Stev
There are no major problems on road reports by the police in Cambridgeshire on Tuesday morning.
But heavy traffic in several areas of the A1 (M) brought misery for motorists. The major areas where there are problems is around junction 7 southbound at Stevenage where there is slow moving traffic at the junction with the A602 and further south between junctions 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel through the roadworks area where there is also a 40mph speed limit.
On the A1 Barnet By-Pass there is queuing traffic between Stirling Corner and Borehamwood southbound.
On the M25 there is queuing traffic anticlockwise at junction 25 for Enfield and between junctions 21 and 18. Also expect delays between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 Chorley Wood through the roadworks area where there is a 50mph speed limit.
You may also want to watch:
Delays can also be expected on the M11 between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 with Saffron Walden through the roadworks area.
On the M1 there is a contraflow system between the Luton Airport Spur Road at junction 10 and junction 12 at Flitwick. This morning there is congestion reported southbound between Toddington Services and junction 11 at Dunstable.
- 1 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn
- 2 Wonder Woman flies into IWM Duxford for movie scenes
- 3 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 4 Mass vaccine centre opening marks 'big step forward' in beating COVID-19
- 5 Fraudster jailed after £60,000 shopping spree
- 6 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 7 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 8 Housing first battleground in mayor elections for Cambridgeshire
- 9 Make the A505 Safer: Improvement works to continue in 2021
- 10 'We're breaking' - Lister Hospital staff 'tearful' and 'on their knees' as COVID cases double
All trains services are reported to be running normally on First Capital Connect and the East Coast Main Line.