Youngsters enjoy NHDC family festival
- Credit: Archant
A family festival of fun drew a council’s summer programme to a close last week.
The festivals, organised by North Herts district council, have been taking place throughout the district during the summer holidays, offering a fun range of activities for children and their families.
The Priory Memorial Gardens in Royston played host to the final festival on Friday.
Royston district councillor Tony Hunter, the district council’s portfolio holder for Community Engagement, said: “The Family Festivals have been really well received by families and children with hundreds having taken part in the fun and games so far.
“We are pleased to be able to offer these further dates to encourage everyone to take the opportunity to come along and try something new.”
You may also want to watch:
Among the activities on offer were an obstacle course challenge, a bouncy castle, beach and games areas and a creative area
- 1 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 2 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 3 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 4 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 5 Stunning snap causes stir online
- 6 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 7 Nuthampstead Olympic Shooter takes bronze in Tokyo
- 8 Huge splash of support for Meldreth diver Dan Goodfellow
- 9 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 10 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm