Youngsters enjoy NHDC family festival
- Credit: Archant
A family festival of fun drew a council’s summer programme to a close last week.
The festivals, organised by North Herts district council, have been taking place throughout the district during the summer holidays, offering a fun range of activities for children and their families.
The Priory Memorial Gardens in Royston played host to the final festival on Friday.
Royston district councillor Tony Hunter, the district council’s portfolio holder for Community Engagement, said: “The Family Festivals have been really well received by families and children with hundreds having taken part in the fun and games so far.
“We are pleased to be able to offer these further dates to encourage everyone to take the opportunity to come along and try something new.”
You may also want to watch:
Among the activities on offer were an obstacle course challenge, a bouncy castle, beach and games areas and a creative area
- 1 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 2 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 3 MP survey slams East West Rail for 'lacklustre' consultation
- 4 'Outstanding' Royston police officer wins Chief Constable's award
- 5 College chapel goes green to raise awareness of rare condition
- 6 Cambs police crack down on county lines drugs offences
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 8 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 9 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 10 Award-winning jazz singer Clare Teal and her sextet to play concert at Cambridge Arts Theatre