Youngsters enjoy NHDC family festival
- Credit: Archant
A family festival of fun drew a council’s summer programme to a close last week.
The festivals, organised by North Herts district council, have been taking place throughout the district during the summer holidays, offering a fun range of activities for children and their families.
The Priory Memorial Gardens in Royston played host to the final festival on Friday.
Royston district councillor Tony Hunter, the district council’s portfolio holder for Community Engagement, said: “The Family Festivals have been really well received by families and children with hundreds having taken part in the fun and games so far.
“We are pleased to be able to offer these further dates to encourage everyone to take the opportunity to come along and try something new.”
You may also want to watch:
Among the activities on offer were an obstacle course challenge, a bouncy castle, beach and games areas and a creative area
- 1 Mass vaccine centre opening marks 'big step forward' in beating COVID-19
- 2 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 3 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn
- 4 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Fraudster jailed after £60,000 shopping spree
- 7 Make the A505 Safer: Improvement works to continue in 2021
- 8 Tribute to beloved mum, friend and artist Debbie Horabin
- 9 Political row over South Cambs new town proposal
- 10 Thief pleads guilty to assaulting two people