Young farmers to plant 500 charity bulbs
HERTFORDSHIRE Young Farmers will be planting 500 daffodil bulbs on Saturday. The event at Pearce s Farm Shop at Hamels Park Farm, Buntingford, is in aid of the Marie Curie Cancer Care charity. The group s county organiser, Linda Watts, said: We are alway
HERTFORDSHIRE Young Farmers will be planting 500 daffodil bulbs on Saturday.
The event at Pearce's Farm Shop at Hamels Park Farm, Buntingford, is in aid of the Marie Curie Cancer Care charity.
The group's county organiser, Linda Watts, said: "We are always keen to help raise money and awareness for local charities."
The planting will be for a Field of Hope with people being given the chance to sponsor a bulb.
You may also want to watch:
"It's an opportunity for people to remember a loved one in a special way, and at the same time donate money to a worthwhile cause," said Linda.
- For more details call Marie Curie Cancer Care community fund-raiser Jessica Sessions on 01920 467177 or e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 3 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 4 Girl power and horse power prove a winning combination for Meldreth racing driver Lizzy
- 5 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 6 In pictures: The Battle of Britain Air Show 2021 at IWM Duxford
- 7 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange
- 8 Award-winning CADS production at Royston Arts Festival
- 9 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 10 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory