Young farmers to plant 500 charity bulbs
HERTFORDSHIRE Young Farmers will be planting 500 daffodil bulbs on Saturday. The event at Pearce s Farm Shop at Hamels Park Farm, Buntingford, is in aid of the Marie Curie Cancer Care charity. The group s county organiser, Linda Watts, said: We are alway
HERTFORDSHIRE Young Farmers will be planting 500 daffodil bulbs on Saturday.
The event at Pearce's Farm Shop at Hamels Park Farm, Buntingford, is in aid of the Marie Curie Cancer Care charity.
The group's county organiser, Linda Watts, said: "We are always keen to help raise money and awareness for local charities."
The planting will be for a Field of Hope with people being given the chance to sponsor a bulb.
You may also want to watch:
"It's an opportunity for people to remember a loved one in a special way, and at the same time donate money to a worthwhile cause," said Linda.
- For more details call Marie Curie Cancer Care community fund-raiser Jessica Sessions on 01920 467177 or e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 2 'If I lived three miles away the obstacles would've been lower' - Councillor calls for IVF to be reinstated in Cambs
- 3 Young Crows net funding for club improvements
- 4 Network Rail seeks green light for Cambridge South station
- 5 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 6 Families celebrate Father's Day at IWM Duxford
- 7 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 8 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
- 9 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 10 Hallmark Trophy decided in close-run contest at Heydon Grange Golf Club