World’s best wine makers to bring feast to Royston pub
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Two world-renowned wine makers will be discussing how they go about crafting their sought-after creations at a high-profile event next Wednesday.
Cambridge Wine Royston will host the exclusive April 13 ‘wine dinner’ at Royston’s The Old Bull Inn in the High Street.
Wine maker Matías Calleja from Bodega Beronia has created one of the world’s most celebrated riojas and, together with wine expert Beatriz Paniagua from Finca Constancia, will be showcasing wine and speaking at the dinner.
Cambridge Wine’s Kirby Bryant said: “Having been established as one of the UK’s top specialist wine retailers for more than 11 years, it is a pleasure that we have the opportunity to bring world-class wine makers such as Matias and Beatriz to Royston.
“This is an exclusive opportunity not to be missed.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £50 for each guest and are available by visiting Cambridge Wine Royston in the town’s Kneesworth Street, by calling 01763 247076 or emailing Royston@cambridgewine.com.
Find out more about the wine retailer by visiting the website at www.cambridgewine.com.
- 1 Melbourn Post Office reopens in new location
- 2 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 3 Drug dealer caught after being pulled over for using phone on A505
- 4 No Cambridge fireworks display on Midsummer Common this year for Bonfire Night
- 5 Litlington's Josh ploughs into top spot with competition win
- 6 History Society unveils new town heritage board
- 7 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 8 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?