World’s best wine makers to bring feast to Royston pub
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Two world-renowned wine makers will be discussing how they go about crafting their sought-after creations at a high-profile event next Wednesday.
Cambridge Wine Royston will host the exclusive April 13 ‘wine dinner’ at Royston’s The Old Bull Inn in the High Street.
Wine maker Matías Calleja from Bodega Beronia has created one of the world’s most celebrated riojas and, together with wine expert Beatriz Paniagua from Finca Constancia, will be showcasing wine and speaking at the dinner.
Cambridge Wine’s Kirby Bryant said: “Having been established as one of the UK’s top specialist wine retailers for more than 11 years, it is a pleasure that we have the opportunity to bring world-class wine makers such as Matias and Beatriz to Royston.
“This is an exclusive opportunity not to be missed.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £50 for each guest and are available by visiting Cambridge Wine Royston in the town’s Kneesworth Street, by calling 01763 247076 or emailing Royston@cambridgewine.com.
Find out more about the wine retailer by visiting the website at www.cambridgewine.com.
- 1 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 2 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 3 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 4 Ski trip interest 'peaks' at Melbourn Village College
- 5 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 6 Royston arson: Police renew appeal after flats fire
- 7 Have you visited the Orwell Clunch Pit? New sign tells of unique site's significance
- 8 How do North East Herts and South Cambs fare in the latest boundary review proposals?
- 9 Flying day at IWM Duxford commemorates 77th anniversary of D-Day
- 10 Outstanding day had by all at Streetfood Heroes event