World’s best wine makers to bring feast to Royston pub
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Two world-renowned wine makers will be discussing how they go about crafting their sought-after creations at a high-profile event next Wednesday.
Cambridge Wine Royston will host the exclusive April 13 ‘wine dinner’ at Royston’s The Old Bull Inn in the High Street.
Wine maker Matías Calleja from Bodega Beronia has created one of the world’s most celebrated riojas and, together with wine expert Beatriz Paniagua from Finca Constancia, will be showcasing wine and speaking at the dinner.
Cambridge Wine’s Kirby Bryant said: “Having been established as one of the UK’s top specialist wine retailers for more than 11 years, it is a pleasure that we have the opportunity to bring world-class wine makers such as Matias and Beatriz to Royston.
“This is an exclusive opportunity not to be missed.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £50 for each guest and are available by visiting Cambridge Wine Royston in the town’s Kneesworth Street, by calling 01763 247076 or emailing Royston@cambridgewine.com.
Find out more about the wine retailer by visiting the website at www.cambridgewine.com.
- 1 Mass vaccine centre opening marks 'big step forward' in beating COVID-19
- 2 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 5 Fraudster jailed after £60,000 shopping spree
- 6 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 7 Make the A505 Safer: Improvement works to continue in 2021
- 8 'We're breaking' - Lister Hospital staff 'tearful' and 'on their knees' as COVID cases double
- 9 A mental health first aider offers advice on coping during lockdown
- 10 Wonder Woman flies into IWM Duxford for movie scenes