Work on Angel Pavement starts
Businesses open as usual
WORK on the re-paving of a Royston street started this week.
Angel Pavement, just off the High Street, is to undergo a four-week resurfacing, replacing the current precast concrete slabs with Yorkshire stone.
The works commenced on Monday, and will run on weekdays between 7.30am and 6.30pm.
Herts Highways, who commissioned the works, have warned that there will be some inconvenience and disruption while the work is taking place, but stressed that they would do all they can to minimise it.
You may also want to watch:
However, The Crow would like to remind that all businesses on Angel Pavement, including Mello Coffee Shop, Anderson’s Hairdressers, Echo Recruitment, Holland and Barrett, The Master Fryer, Barnardos, Angel Mini Market and The Crow’s office, are all open as usual.
- 1 No Olympic medal for Daniel Goodfellow after synchronized diving heartbreak
- 2 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 3 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 4 Safety improvement works on dangerous A505 junction to start this month
- 5 Learning pod built at one of the UK's smallest schools thanks to £1,000 donation
- 6 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 7 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 8 Pupils celebrate all things Roald Dahl with 'Whoopsy Whiffling' day
- 9 Neighbourhood Plan passed to 'secure the best' for Foxton
- 10 Rail timetable change could see 'dramatic improvement' to village services