Work on Angel Pavement starts
Businesses open as usual
WORK on the re-paving of a Royston street started this week.
Angel Pavement, just off the High Street, is to undergo a four-week resurfacing, replacing the current precast concrete slabs with Yorkshire stone.
The works commenced on Monday, and will run on weekdays between 7.30am and 6.30pm.
Herts Highways, who commissioned the works, have warned that there will be some inconvenience and disruption while the work is taking place, but stressed that they would do all they can to minimise it.
You may also want to watch:
However, The Crow would like to remind that all businesses on Angel Pavement, including Mello Coffee Shop, Anderson’s Hairdressers, Echo Recruitment, Holland and Barrett, The Master Fryer, Barnardos, Angel Mini Market and The Crow’s office, are all open as usual.
- 1 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 2 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 3 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 4 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 5 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 6 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 7 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction
- 8 Mission Impossible and Top Gun star Tom Cruise spotted flying at Duxford
- 9 25-year-old admits Royston drug dealing
- 10 Opinion: Shock tactics needed for retirement saving