Work on Angel Pavement starts
Businesses open as usual
WORK on the re-paving of a Royston street started this week.
Angel Pavement, just off the High Street, is to undergo a four-week resurfacing, replacing the current precast concrete slabs with Yorkshire stone.
The works commenced on Monday, and will run on weekdays between 7.30am and 6.30pm.
Herts Highways, who commissioned the works, have warned that there will be some inconvenience and disruption while the work is taking place, but stressed that they would do all they can to minimise it.
You may also want to watch:
However, The Crow would like to remind that all businesses on Angel Pavement, including Mello Coffee Shop, Anderson’s Hairdressers, Echo Recruitment, Holland and Barrett, The Master Fryer, Barnardos, Angel Mini Market and The Crow’s office, are all open as usual.
- 1 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 2 Bins sealed shut and rat cull halted on Therfield Heath
- 3 Missing teen found safe and well
- 4 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 5 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 6 Party leaders respond to election result in North Herts
- 7 Richard Roberts set to become leader of Herts County Council
- 8 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 9 County council elections round-up for North Herts
- 10 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'