Work on Angel Pavement starts
Businesses open as usual
WORK on the re-paving of a Royston street started this week.
Angel Pavement, just off the High Street, is to undergo a four-week resurfacing, replacing the current precast concrete slabs with Yorkshire stone.
The works commenced on Monday, and will run on weekdays between 7.30am and 6.30pm.
Herts Highways, who commissioned the works, have warned that there will be some inconvenience and disruption while the work is taking place, but stressed that they would do all they can to minimise it.
However, The Crow would like to remind that all businesses on Angel Pavement, including Mello Coffee Shop, Anderson’s Hairdressers, Echo Recruitment, Holland and Barrett, The Master Fryer, Barnardos, Angel Mini Market and The Crow’s office, are all open as usual.
- 1 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 2 Meet team behind new Royston Town Party
- 3 Ian Stewart murder trial: Killer 'restricted wife's breathing and fabricated epilepsy death'
- 4 Tiffinity and Beyond: Boost for Melbourn business thanks to former BBC Dragon
- 5 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 6 Meet the couple who won holidays by the sea for a year
- 7 Women trapped in vehicle after A10 crash
- 8 Former heavyweight boxing champ to support hospice with charity dinner
- 9 'We must learn to live with Covid' says health secretary on Plan B's end
- 10 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told