Work on Angel Pavement starts
Businesses open as usual
WORK on the re-paving of a Royston street started this week.
Angel Pavement, just off the High Street, is to undergo a four-week resurfacing, replacing the current precast concrete slabs with Yorkshire stone.
The works commenced on Monday, and will run on weekdays between 7.30am and 6.30pm.
Herts Highways, who commissioned the works, have warned that there will be some inconvenience and disruption while the work is taking place, but stressed that they would do all they can to minimise it.
You may also want to watch:
However, The Crow would like to remind that all businesses on Angel Pavement, including Mello Coffee Shop, Anderson’s Hairdressers, Echo Recruitment, Holland and Barrett, The Master Fryer, Barnardos, Angel Mini Market and The Crow’s office, are all open as usual.
- 1 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 2 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
- 3 Parents struggling with homeschooling to get boost from book donors
- 4 Teen arrested in connection with sexual assault investigation
- 5 COVID-19 figures falling in North Herts and South Cambs
- 6 Storm Christoph: Prepare for flooding in South Cambs
- 7 Ambulance boss steps down after battling 'severe coronavirus'
- 8 Power cut affects nearly 9,000 homes and businesses
- 9 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 10 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn