Woman taken to hospital with serious leg injuries after head on crash on A10 in Shepreth
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been taken to hospital with serious leg injuries following a head on crash with another car.
The collision happened yesterday (Thursday) at 4.10pm on the A10 in Frog End, Shepreth, when a Mercedes car collided with a Seat saloon car head on.
The Seat ended up off the road with its female passenger trapped inside.
Fire crews were called and cut off the roof of the vehicle to free the woman, who was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge.
Her injuries are not thought to be life threatening.
You may also want to watch:
Police closed the road while the incident was ongoing. It was reopened at 6.30pm.
- 1 Lorry driver jailed for causing fatal A505 crash
- 2 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 3 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 4 Arrest made after woman verbally abused in alleyway
- 5 Have your say on Barkway Road development proposal
- 6 'Community campaigns are making an impact, so have your say on rail link'
- 7 Consultation on East West Rail route opens
- 8 Man who climbed on Tesco freezer jailed for string of offences
- 9 'We have a huge task on our hands, but The Pheasant will fly again'
- 10 Three household waste collection crews suspended