Woman taken to hospital with serious leg injuries after head on crash on A10 in Shepreth
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been taken to hospital with serious leg injuries following a head on crash with another car.
The collision happened yesterday (Thursday) at 4.10pm on the A10 in Frog End, Shepreth, when a Mercedes car collided with a Seat saloon car head on.
The Seat ended up off the road with its female passenger trapped inside.
Fire crews were called and cut off the roof of the vehicle to free the woman, who was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge.
Her injuries are not thought to be life threatening.
You may also want to watch:
Police closed the road while the incident was ongoing. It was reopened at 6.30pm.
- 1 Mass vaccine centre opening marks 'big step forward' in beating COVID-19
- 2 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 5 Fraudster jailed after £60,000 shopping spree
- 6 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 7 Tribute to beloved mum, friend and artist Debbie Horabin
- 8 Make the A505 Safer: Improvement works to continue in 2021
- 9 A mental health first aider offers advice on coping during lockdown
- 10 Thriplow's Baroness Boothroyd slams government vaccine strategy