Woman taken to hospital with serious leg injuries after head on crash on A10 in Shepreth
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been taken to hospital with serious leg injuries following a head on crash with another car.
The collision happened yesterday (Thursday) at 4.10pm on the A10 in Frog End, Shepreth, when a Mercedes car collided with a Seat saloon car head on.
The Seat ended up off the road with its female passenger trapped inside.
Fire crews were called and cut off the roof of the vehicle to free the woman, who was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge.
Her injuries are not thought to be life threatening.
You may also want to watch:
Police closed the road while the incident was ongoing. It was reopened at 6.30pm.
- 1 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 2 No business like shire business for Cambridge college
- 3 New boxing and Muay Thai classes aim to help boost post-lockdown mood
- 4 5 Great Cambridgeshire places to find a Great British pie
- 5 Make Lunch Royston: Drop-ins back at vital summer holidays support scheme
- 6 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
- 7 New president takes over at Rotary Club
- 8 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 9 Royston chairman: RNLI volunteers never question or criticise - they save lives
- 10 Submissions open for Hertfordshire charity photography exhibition