Woman in custody for assisting offender
A WOMAN from Buntingford accused of assisting an offender has been remanded in custody after a hearing via a prison video link at St Albans Crown Court. Amanda Dansie, 20, of High Street, Buntingford, is accused of assisting an offender in a case involvin
A WOMAN from Buntingford accused of assisting an offender has been remanded in custody after a hearing via a prison video link at St Albans Crown Court.
Amanda Dansie, 20, of High Street, Buntingford, is accused of assisting an offender in a case involving the murder of three men.
Kevan Thakrar is accused of killing Keith Cowell, 52, and his son Matthew, 17, who were shot dead in their home in Plaw Hatch Close, Bishop's Stortford, on August 28.
He is also accused of the murder of 33-year-old Tony Dulieu, from Billericay.
You may also want to watch:
In addition Thakrar, of Lomond Way, Stevenage, faces two charges of attempting to murder Clare Evans, 23, and Christine Jennings, 54, and to possessing a firearm with intent to commit an offence.
His brother Jay Thakrar, 24, of Lomond Way, Stevenage, and their father Atul Tahkrar, 46, of Compton Place, Northwood, and Amanda Dansie are accused of assisting an offender.
- 1 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 2 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 4 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 5 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 6 Labour organiser criticises Labour mayor for hiring a Tory as deputy
- 7 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 8 Plenty of Covid vaccines available for over 23s
- 9 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 10 Royston Kite Festival decision 'under review' as lockdown extended
The trial is expected to start on June 4 next year.