Woman in custody for assisting offender
A WOMAN from Buntingford accused of assisting an offender has been remanded in custody after a hearing via a prison video link at St Albans Crown Court. Amanda Dansie, 20, of High Street, Buntingford, is accused of assisting an offender in a case involvin
A WOMAN from Buntingford accused of assisting an offender has been remanded in custody after a hearing via a prison video link at St Albans Crown Court.
Amanda Dansie, 20, of High Street, Buntingford, is accused of assisting an offender in a case involving the murder of three men.
Kevan Thakrar is accused of killing Keith Cowell, 52, and his son Matthew, 17, who were shot dead in their home in Plaw Hatch Close, Bishop's Stortford, on August 28.
He is also accused of the murder of 33-year-old Tony Dulieu, from Billericay.
You may also want to watch:
In addition Thakrar, of Lomond Way, Stevenage, faces two charges of attempting to murder Clare Evans, 23, and Christine Jennings, 54, and to possessing a firearm with intent to commit an offence.
His brother Jay Thakrar, 24, of Lomond Way, Stevenage, and their father Atul Tahkrar, 46, of Compton Place, Northwood, and Amanda Dansie are accused of assisting an offender.
- 1 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 2 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 5 Girl power and horse power prove a winning combination for Meldreth racing driver Lizzy
- 6 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange
- 7 Award-winning CADS production at Royston Arts Festival
- 8 In pictures: The Battle of Britain Air Show 2021 at IWM Duxford
- 9 Charlie and Stan slapstick homage riffs on the pair's clowning skills at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 10 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
The trial is expected to start on June 4 next year.